For Sale 310k, 1998 LC 100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

About how much would one go for?
ZERO rust anywhere you look.
Rebuilt engine at 285k myself, took out "old" heater T's and put in new ones.
New brakes/rotors rear, front is still good. New akebono brake pads for front.
Kickass stereo system/amp/speakers.
New shocks, struts, tires 85%.
New pins/bushings for pistons, rest looks immaculate.
EVERYTHING works FLAWLESSLY.
2nd row seat the bigger half had a huge tear so I took the seat out. I have the smaller seat 2nd row and seatbelt but I took that out for camping trips and it was just me and my girlfriend.
Looking at lifted scion xd's 4x4 conversions. Looks pretty sick.

I have pics of the rebuild up-close as I did it myself.

All maintenance up to date, no surprises.

Never towed with it, but does have a hitch as a "bumper" when parallel parking (which I'm horrible at).

It's does have a battle scar from some idiot in a parking lot rear passenger fender, not really noticeable but it's there. Got an estimate around $500 to fix.

I gotta wash it (always washed by hand) and vacuum it before pics.

Interior is perfect except steering wheel has sun damage to leather so I put on a wheel cover and have no intention of removing the dang thing, it was difficult to put on in first place....

I'm 2nd owner, first owner kept it strictly on the road. All fluids in check, just did oil with gold filter from napa.

Pfran led swap everywhere. LED running/lights/brights 32k lumen combined.

Rear/center diff locks work. 4LO/4HI work.

Reasons for selling:
*Clean title
*Driving in LA now, parking is a nightmare.
*Seen lifted scion xd, nissan cube, with 4x4 conversions still getting 20mpg somehow.....looks fun.
*I don't really off-road it like it could be, mostly gravel/dirt trails.
*Super sluggish up a mountain compared to my friends kia soul with a misfiring cylinder.
*Want something where I can actually use a cargo carrier and drive into a parking garage with the cargo carrier. This suv is way taller than I originally thought and bought a thule carrier. No more parking garages..
*got a 20 ton hydraulic jack, the stock one works but I've never trusted any stock car jack

Yeah. The ad doesn’t do any favors at all. I’d offer 3.5k max

Welcome to mud. A forum that respect honesty and integrity. One which the members help and look-out for each other.

To come up with a realistic value:

Post pictures of engine rebuild and parts used. Along with specifics of how and to what tolerances. Include pictures of part & machine shop receipts. This may add some value, certainly credibility.

If some body shop can do a quality body repair to RR and paint to match/blend, for $500, jump on it. It will add value. Post picture of estimate.

Replaced the missing seats along with other parts. Make it show room ready.

Bring all the PM items along with age and mileage related issues up-to-date and too factory spec.

Otherwise you've a story on a banged up high mileage 98LC with a screwed up engine. "Parts rig"

Last edited:
This particular part of the listing caught my eye... "Super sluggish up a mountain compared to my friends kia soul with a misfiring cylinder." Not sure how a V8 Land Cruiser would be sluggish up a mountain; my '97 FZ-J80 w/ a 4.5L I-6 just cruises up mountain passes, so I would expect more power from the V8 engine. Anywho, just my two cents. Cool truck. Good luck with the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom