Wanted 3 speed transfer case needed. (Colorado) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need a 3sp transfer case for a build i am doing. I am located in Colorado.
I also need a FJ40 rear axle....
Thanks,
Ben

I have both of those in Indiana. I will even toss in the transmission. $250.00 for both plus shipping.

I have both in rapid city South Dakota not to far north of you.

Thanks for the replies. If I can't source them local I'll hit you up if they are still available.

I have both of those in Indiana. I will even toss in the transmission. $250.00 for both plus shipping.[/QUSo you have a 3 speed TC and rear axle. I assume the tranny is the 3 speed. What kind of shape are they in and where are you located? I'm also in Indiana.
I have both of those in Indiana. I will even toss in the transmission. $250.00 for both plus shipping.

So you have a 3 speed TC and rear axle available. I assume the tranny is the 3 speed. What kind of shape are they in and where are you located? I'm also in Indiana.

So you have a 3 speed TC and rear axle available. I assume the tranny is the 3 speed. What kind of shape are they in and where are you located? I'm also in Indiana.
I am near Syracuse, IN. Yes I have 3-speed tranmission, transfer case, and rear axles. Both worked when removed. I have parted out a few trucks over the years for my projects. I would put a new clutch in both before installing. Seals, ect... Other than that you are good to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom