2nd row middle seatbelt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Trying to install custom car covers but need to unbolt the middle 2nd row sealt belt to put it through my car seat cover. My question is how to I unbolt it so I can slide through the outside car seat cover.

Where is the bolt located ?

Thank you

Trying to install custom car covers but need to unbolt the middle 2nd row sealt belt to put it through my car seat cover. My question is how to I unbolt it so I can slide through the outside car seat cover.

Where is the bolt located ?

Thank you
Help guys please anyone knows how to dissemble it or have the guide

Have you tried removing the screw under the belt...directly in front of where the belt comes out of the top part of the seat? There is a screw there, and I'd wager that lets you access more bolts at the top...as there is a little plastic hatch section in the middle of the plastic unit that lets the belt out from that point. I don't know...but worth a look.

If you're not sure of where I'm referring... trace the middle shoulder belt to the top of the seat and lift the belt up. See the screw?

Have you tried removing the screw under the belt...directly in front of where the belt comes out of the top part of the seat? There is a screw there, and I'd wager that lets you access more bolts at the top...as there is a little plastic hatch section in the middle of the plastic unit that lets the belt out from that point. I don't know...but worth a look.

If you're not sure of where I'm referring... trace the middle shoulder belt to the top of the seat and lift the belt up. See the screw?

On top of the middle row seat belt there is 1 screw and a plastic pc that pops off.. you think there is bolt there that will release the seat belt ?

On top of the middle row seat belt there is 1 screw and a plastic pc that pops off.. you think there is bolt there that will release the seat belt ?

Only one way to find out...:hillbilly: If you were in danger of damaging something, they wouldn't put that screw in a spot so easily accessed. No cover...just the belt draped over it which simply keeps it out of sight.

There is definitely a separate piece that appears removable where the screw is...and they rarely expose screws like that if you don't need access to something.

Only one way to find out...:hillbilly: If you were in danger of damaging something, they wouldn't put that screw in a spot so easily accessed. No cover...just the belt draped over it which simply keeps it out of sight.

There is definitely a separate piece that appears removable where the screw is...and they rarely expose screws like that if you don't need access to something.
True can't wait to find out in the morning lol.. I'll update u how it goes thanks for your help

From what I could tell, it's buried really deep within the seat and requires a lot of disassembly. I worked on mine for about 30 minutes and turned around. We don't use that seatbelt so I just installed the cover over it:hillbilly:

From what I could tell, it's buried really deep within the seat and requires a lot of disassembly. I worked on mine for about 30 minutes and turned around. We don't use that seatbelt so I just installed the cover over it:hillbilly:
ThAts weird ... but Ill call cover king Monday and see do they have any recommendation and the seat covers wasn't really lining up, I'm just wondering maybe they sent me the wrong year or something .. wish me luck lol

Mine seemed to line up pretty well. The only things I didn't like compared to Wet Okole were no headrest covers or center armrest cover. Although the center armrest may just be impossible due to clearance issues. I've installed Wet Okoles in late model Tahoes and the "weave" the cover all through and around the rear fold down armrest... However, they couldn't provide me with any information on what they could or couldn't do for a 200:crybaby:

Lastly, had I known how the Cover Kings were made, I would have requested no cutouts for child restraint anchors...

IMG_5446.JPG
IMG_5448.JPG
IMG_5449.JPG

Last edited:
I want these but I don't think they have the 200 as an option. Comes with a molle panel built in too.

Cordura Ballistic Tactical Custom Seat Covers

Looks like a quality setup, including flaps to allow airbag deployment.

The only hesitation I would have is that you cannot easily remove the full molle panel and it's (potentially) expensive attachments.
With the Blue Ridge Overland panels, it's 3 quick clips, and remove/replace. I have numerous devices mounted in mine, and it's nice to be able to quickly yank entire panels when dropping truck at a shop, or just nervous about security.

Mine seemed to line up pretty well. The only things I didn't like compared to Wet Okole were no headrest covers or center armrest cover. Although the center armrest may just be impossible due to clearance issues. I've installed Wet Okoles in late model Tahoes and the "weave" the cover all through and around the rear fold down armrest... However, they couldn't provide me with any information on what they could or couldn't do for a 200:crybaby:

Lastly, had I known how the Cover Kings were made, I would have requested no cutouts for child restraint anchors...

View attachment 1434013 View attachment 1434014 View attachment 1434015
You just put the seat cover over the middle seat belt .. I contacted coverking via email with pictures and they said they will see if they can help me out but I'm hoping if anyone has a diagram on how to remove the seatbelt or where the bolts are for the middle row seat belt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom