2F-E Swap for Fiona (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I wouldn't bail on the project but you should defiantly bail on your boss. If not getting paid is nothing new that sucks.

Don't fret, Brother - All good things...

I read there's a up bounce in the economy. Let's hope so.

Yea down here in Fort Worth is supposed to be the best place to be as we are still building a bunch but when I look around at some places its a harsh reminder that if it is "good" here it must be terrible in other places. My cousin seems to thing there will be a up swing then another and harder hit to the economy. I am more feeling that since most of the bank loans have already shown there may be a slight decrease after the up swing but I dont think it will hit quite as hard. :meh:

Time tells all.

I wouldn't bail on the project but you should defiantly bail on your boss. If not getting paid is nothing new that sucks.

Yea... I got a check Friday afternoon (I picked it up sat.) but we will see if it clears. they usually do and he always pays for whatever I am out but it still looks bad to see that on a bank statement IMOP.

I am trying to get some new things started so we can move forward in a slightly different direction at work that should make us more efficient and profitable as well as still maintaining that one on one customer service that is the key to any good business. But my boss does not like change at all and its hard to get things to happen. Slowly but surely I continue to chip away at him.

Trent,

did you get the 2FE swap completed?

ML

Nearly, ended up "selling" it to Justin Ward our TLCA president. Gonna help him finish it and get it in there. I keep going back and forth on my 350 swap. I don't know what the heck I want to do.

Sent from my DROIDX using IH8MUD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom