Wanted 2f cylinder head

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
May 15, 2007
Threads
15
Messages
359
Location
Church Hill, Tn
Location
United States
I have a 78 FJ40 that has dome pistons. I am looking for a cylinder head. The one that I had on it was open chambered. Thank You, Rob
 
I have a 78 FJ40 that has dome pistons. I am looking for a cylinder head. The one that I had on it was open chambered. Thank You, Rob
Do you know the head part number that you need? I have several 2f heads
 
I have a closed chamber head that came off a domed piston 2f engine. It's completely rebuilt,surfaced, magna-fluxed, & pressure tested. Comes with rocker arms & shaft, push rods, head bolts, & valve cover. I replaced the engine for a customer because his block was cracked. It's ready for a new home.
 
I have a closed chamber head that came off a domed piston 2f engine. It's completely rebuilt,surfaced, magna-fluxed, & pressure tested. Comes with rocker arms & shaft, push rods, head bolts, & valve cover. I replaced the engine for a customer because his block was cracked. It's ready for a new home.

How much?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom