SOLD 2F camshaft (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
I’m in need of a useable 2F camshaft. I had mine reground by Delta Cams, and we’ve been having an issue with one of the lobes having a considerably smaller base circle than the rest. It’s causing major difficulties with valve lash and noise.

Welding the entire lobe isn’t really an option due to possible warpage, so after speaking with them, we’re going to start over again with a different cam in better condition.

Since I’m having it reground anyway, I don’t care if the lobes are worn out. I just need good bearing surfaces, distributor gear, and base circles that are all the same size.

Please message me if you have one that you’re willing to sell. Thanks…..

Bump.

This came out of my 2f in 2014. One definitely bad lobe. Not sure if repairable or meets your needs.

IMG_3030.jpeg

IMG_3029.jpeg

IMG_3028.jpeg

Got your VM. Can’t help; all my cams are either already reground or waiting to be. No cores for sale.

Got your VM. Can’t help; all my cams are either already reground or waiting to be. No cores for sale.
No worries Mark. I was able to get in touch with Georg at Valley Hybrids and he hooked me up with his engine builder. I'm good now.

Thanks.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom