2021 Holiday Party Headcount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am starting this thread to get an accurate count of the number of attendees.

See this thread for details.

Please post here if you are going to come to the Holiday Party and your total body count. We need to have an accurate count by December 5th at noon.

I will start.

Me plus Tina.
Me…

Total is 28 (including Alvis for 2).

Maybe we should plan on 35 or so people?

Brice, bummed but will be camped out in the Desert…….Hope to see everyone soon though!

I doubt my flight will make it in time, so don't plan on me for food. I'll try to swing by later if its not too late.

I doubt my flight will make it in time, so don't plan on me for food. I'll try to swing by later if its not too late.
They let you leave the state!? Hope you make it, would be good to see you

Final count is 29.

You have to show up to figure out what we are eating!

More information regarding the specifics to follow.

I can't make it, driving wife out to SD. Could be her grandfather's last Christmas, he is 88 years old.

is there any interest in Margaritas 🍹 or hot chocolate ☕ (with or without raspberry vodka)

:hungry:

I can't make it, driving wife out to SD. Could be her grandfather's last Christmas, he is 88 years old.
Sorry to hear, I know that spending time with ones family will never be regretted and there are always more parties. Best wishes to you, your wife and the family.

Sorry to hear, I know that spending time with ones family will never be regretted and there are always more parties. Best wishes to you, your wife and the family.

Thank you sir. He is like a grandfather to me as well. Mine passed away over 20 years ago.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make...have fun and will miss everyone

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make...have fun and will miss everyone
Sorry to hear that Mark. Graham, and the rest of us, will be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom