Events/Trails 2021 Holiday Party - December 11, 2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

brices123

GOLD Star
SILVER Star
Threads
We are thinking about having a holiday party this year. (It all depends on what happens with the you-know-what).

CSC will provide the food, you bring what you want to drink.

Please pencil in December 11, 2021.

5:00pm until ???

Samuel residence (Scottsdale & Shea area).

It would be fun to have a raffle this year, if someone wants to try and gather some free stuff, that would be great. AND remember, we are a non-profit corporation so people can donate to us and we can provide them with a donation letter.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Thinking about, leads to talking about, leads to planning about... Count us in,

I am in for it

I would like to come and show off what has been happening to Uma but PHX still is a bit too far to drive @ 60 mph the whole way. My deadline is about first of November to be at least done with the exterior and engine.

sounds good as usual! thanks for hosting Brice !

I would like to come and show off what has been happening to Uma but PHX still is a bit too far to drive @ 60 mph the whole way. My deadline is about first of November to be at least done with the exterior and engine.
Join us on @ARJMN run. shorter drive.

Phoenix is much closer if you drive :steer: your FJ40 @ 80 mph the whole way like I do ;)

I can't wait! Hope we have it.

We will likely be there... Happy to help with any logistics if needed.

On the calendar!

Pencil me as a maybe, I am not sure of my schedule yet. I might have to work since I am attending an event for Berge Toyota December 4th, Toyota and work related.

That date is open, and now blocked...unless called upon for an as-yet unforeseen piratical takeover of a small tropical country.

Question: is this a full-stack family event? (i.e., bring all spouse and smol offsprings) Forced voluntary biomedical retinal scans? Proof of most recent oil change? Air freshness check in spare tires? Just bring booooz?

That date is open, and now blocked...unless called upon for an as-yet unforeseen piratical takeover of a small tropical country.

Question: is this a full-stack family event? (i.e., bring all spouse and smol offsprings) Forced voluntary biomedical retinal scans? Proof of most recent oil change? Air freshness check in spare tires? Just bring booooz?
All of the above, just leave pets at home.

@brices123 , I have a couple of 20x30 pole/tarp canopies that are available if you want to move it more outside. I'd be happy to bring them over if weather looks inclement and/or if folks are more comfortable congregating outside. Just let me know buddy!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom