For Sale Houston, TX 2021 Land Cruiser Base (@ dealer, I am PO) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
Outside Link
https://www.tommievaughnford.com/vehicle/JTMCY7AJ0M4096085/Used--2021--Toyota--Land_Cruiser--Houston--TX/
I recently traded in this 2021 and, as the PO, wanted to share the link and answer any questions a prospective buyer might have.

Truck was perfect, I was just going in a different direction with a partner vehicle to an 80-series I recently purchased.

IM premium front bumper
Slee formed slidersteps (w/ lights)
Bilstein 6112 Front struts on 2nd perch
OME 2720 0" lift rear springs
Bilstein 5160 rear shocks
5 x 275/70/18 Cooper AT3 XLT (approx 28k mi)
Fumoto drain valve
There is a RAM ball mount on the center DS air vent but I have a replacement vent on order that I will gladly give to the new owner if they'd like it
needs new windshield
4 small dings on the rear hatch from backing in to a hanging bike in my garage

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, feel free to ask any other questions.

Mods, feel free to delete if necessary

The real question is: what is the trade-in value they gave you for it, i.e. how much do they own it for.

What was the trade in value?

Sounds like a PM kind of question.
Why? He said he wanted to help prospective buyers out. Seems like the best way. It's not his anymore. No horse in the race. There's even a thread here to report how much vehicles were sold for, including trade-ins.

Seems really weird to declare that some sort of secret info on someone else's behalf.

Trade-in was $76k. Net of tax savings (and OEM windshield cost) I value the trade-in closer to what I would expect to get in a private sale.

Last edited:
Yeah, lot of tax value there. Diminishing returns versus the hassle of shopping it around. Thanks for the answer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom