2019 Cruise Moab (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stepmurr

Lookin' fer the end of that old white line
SILVER Star
Threads
Cruise Moab

Cruise Moab: April 30 - May 5, 2019
We'll be opening registration soon for Cruise Moab 2019.

Want to get an email in advance? Click here to get notified.

2019 Cruise Moab event dates & new essential information

Here are exciting new updates for the 2019 event:

Dates
First, the official dates of next year's event are:
Tuesday, April 30 thru Sunday, May 5, 2019
Request vacation time and block out your calendar now!

are you going ?

which truck ?

that sounds about right :lol:

my 40 will need the soundproofing and interior done, radio and speakers would be easy to re-install (when I get to it . . . ), but new softtop will need some testing (40 might not fit in garage anymore after that :rolleyes:) - rear storage is an entirely new-to-be-developed area of concern . . .

OffroadRage and I went last year and there was only one other CSC truck there. Ken in AZ are you planning on going?

OffroadRage and I went last year and there was only one other CSC truck there. Ken in AZ are you planning on going?
Yes I am going

Is this for all Toyota 4 X 4s? Or strictly land cruisers?
Some pics from last year:

Cruise Moab 2018 - Rising Sun Member Forums

And 2010:

Live from CM 2010 - Rising Sun Member Forums

Need to join TLCA though . . .

HOME | TLCA

Cruise Moab
April 30 – May 5, 2019
TLCA Sanctioned Event
hosted by Rising Sun Four Wheel Drive Club

EVENTS
Sanctioned and hosted events require participants to have a current TLCA membership in order to participate. Rally events may not require membership but are held for the benefit of members and to raise awareness and funding for TLCA. Non-Sanctioned or open events are events hosted by TLCA chapters but do not require membership in TLCA to attend and are open to anyone.

all Toyota 4x4s - they even let a Blazer in several times years ago - maybe it was because he had a 40 series bezel zipped to his tube bumper :hillbilly:

Today was the official start of "pick yer trails".

I have:
Thursday - Gold Bar Rim
Friday - Porcupine Rim
Saturday - Jax Trax

I plan on heading up the prior weekend and exploring the Monument Valley area @Saddletramp showed us a few weeks ago, then hitting Moab on Tuesday.

if anyone going to Cruise Moab would be willing to haul a pair of differentials I/cruiser outfitters would make it worth your while.

Kurt is interested in the original set from my 08, they will be cleaned and boxed, just heavy and take up a lot of space.

thanks

if anyone going to Cruise Moab would be willing to haul a pair of differentials I/cruiser outfitters would make it worth your while.

Kurt is interested in the original set from my 08, they will be cleaned and boxed, just heavy and take up a lot of space.

thanks
I have a big space on my tent trailer for motorcycles. Plenty of room. I could probably do that for you.

I have a big space on my tent trailer for motorcycles. Plenty of room. I could probably do that for you.

I'd offer you some Utah beer.... but it's Utah beer :D

thanks
If you are interested in having me help, let me know. I’m in Flagstaff so we would need to meet somewhere, sometime. If you find someone closer and more convenient that’s cool.

thanks
What are the dimensions of the box?

My FJ-40 will be packed to the gills but I may be able to squeeze them in.

definitely not going this year - again :bang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom