2017 Black Hills Cruiser Classic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The 20th Annual Black Hills Cruiser Classic will be held July 19-22, 2017!
Come visit the Black Hills of South Dakota.

IMG_0380.JPG

Registration is now open!

Register Here

For information please visit www.dakotacruisers.com

Last edited:
Registered. Looking forward to it!

Hit the trails today for our monthly club run. Good times!

If you have never been to the Black Hills to do some rock crawling your missing out! Come out and visit.

IMG_0866.JPG

IMG_0868.JPG

IMG_0874.JPG

IMG_0881.JPG

IMG_0899.JPG

This is Drone image that was sent to me after I posted the initial photos of our monthly outing.

It was way too sweet of an image not to include... Same location of the pics earlier but vantage point is awesome...

Thank you Josh for sharing if you still frequent Mud!

IMG_0922.PNG

Last year was awesome!! Highly recommended!! Just don't forget the 1st aid kit and fire extinguisher!

KIMG0451_zpsrgxu8i9p.jpg
KIMG0431_zpsi7yx55tj.jpg
KIMG0442_zpspiin0i9f.jpg

Bump for some Pre-run pics. Less than 30 spots left open for registration as of Friday.

We hit some camp 5 trails Saturday and Iceman on Sunday.

IMG_1523.JPG

IMG_1487.JPG

IMG_1495.JPG

IMG_1498.JPG

IMG_1506.JPG

Trying to register, but the form doesn't like my street name Isetta. The page won't let me get past the first page. I was there last year, I think I had the same issue. Help

Trying to register, but the form doesn't like my street name Isetta. The page won't let me get past the first page. I was there last year, I think I had the same issue. Help

I'll give you a call tomorrow

Ok

Registered, Brian thanks for your help.

Going to do our last club trail run before classic this Sunday if any locals are watching this thread.

Your welcome to join us. Meeting at wild bills campground on Hwy 385 at 12:30 pm on June 25th. Leaving at 1pm sharp.

Gonna have three separate groups going different directions. Mild to difficult runs. Bring the camping truck or your rockcrawler.

We ran Full Size and Little Jon/Calamity canyon yesterday, good times!

fullsizeoutput_67d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_682.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_67e.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_67c.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_680.jpeg

I gotta get me back to this event again...

Less than 20 registration opening left. If you register before July 1st you save $75 @fj-rankenstein...come on back to South Dakota.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom