2017 Black Hills Cruiser Classic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

good afternoon,

so can me and a few buddies here in iowa bring our no street legal buggies, mine is a toyota mini, and my buddies are all kinds of different things

thanks

Also to add to @Redgrrr info, BHCC is a Toyota open event which requires participants to be registering a Toyota for use during the event.

well this hampers my thoughts of coming up here. i got lights, could put a plate on it, well maybe, and could put insurance, but no blinkers and i dont go more than 25 mph usually

well this hampers my thoughts of coming up here. i got lights, could put a plate on it, well maybe, and could put insurance, but no blinkers and i dont go more than 25 mph usually
In no way are we trying to rain on your parade and not feel welcome at BHCC. We just want to by upfront with any participants.
Now that being said, in SD, hand signals can be constituted as blinkers and most of the buggy crowd that attends BHCC trailer their rigs to the trailhead if they are going to a trail that cannot be reached via mostly un-paved roads. If you have more questions shoot me a PM and I’ll get you my cell#.

Planning to be there again this year. Waiting for my Vacation request to be approved.

Im gonna shoot for the 2019 event. With a new baby on the way and a very busy spring i wont be abe to get the maintenance stuff done on my 42 in time. Dame you knuckle rebuilds!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom