2015 LX570- issues with cellphone clarity (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2015 LX570
Mark Levison sys

Sounds like am radio when making a call.
When I ask SIRI to call someone, the sound is faint and raspy. Exactly like AM radio.
And the person on the receiving end can’t hear me.

Is this a common issue ?

iPhone 12 is what I am using.

Last edited:
Do you have your apple watch, or other bluetooth device connected to your phone at the same time? If you do, try it with no other bluetooth devices connected to your phone to see if there's a difference.

Do you have your apple watch, or other bluetooth device connected to your phone at the same time? If you do, try it with no other bluetooth devices connected to your phone to see if there's a difference.
I just figured it out. The TRANSMIT VOLUME setting was set too high. Once I put it on the lowest setting-I was able to be heard -crystal clear

I thought that was the culprit.
Still seeking help on curing my poor blutooth
Connection to my iPhone.
The people I call CAN’T hear me very well.

Any new suggestions ?

I used to have this problem with an iPhone 11 pro max. No issues using that phone with other cars. Upgraded to an iPhone 15 pro and problem solved.

Can you elaborate on what you were experiencing with the iPhone 11

I used to have this problem with an iPhone 11 pro max. No issues using that phone with other cars. Upgraded to an iPhone 15 pro and problem solved.
Can you please elaborate in a little more detail what you were experiencing with the iPhone 11 before you switch to the 15

Can you please elaborate in a little more detail what you were experiencing with the iPhone 11 before you switch to the 15

At one point everything was fine and normal. Then something changed - likely not the LX570. Streaming music or nav instructions were not impacted. Just phone calls where the audio is broken up with a lot of static. It was no longer usable. Before making a call I'd switch to the phone's speakerphone. There was another thread on it...

Other choppy BT thread

Apple must do some weird things with Bluetooth…. My iPhone 13 Pro connected flawlessly to my Garmin Fenex. My new 15 pro is super hit or miss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom