2015 Christmas Party December 5th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This year's Christmas party will be December 5th at Marshall's house. We will be cooking BBQ for everyone, but please BYOB. Also, everyone is welcome/asked to bring sides/desserts.

This should be a great time and we hope many of you can make it. Please RSVP in this thread so we can get a fairly accurate head count. We will kick off the festivities at 5:00 PM and will go until whenever.

See you there!

Headcount:

Teddy +1
Mark +1
Marshall +3
Steve +3
Daniel + 3
Ceby + 3
David +2
Chuck + 2?
tnkayaker

Last edited:
The ACC championship game will also be on around 8pm. I will have it on and will keep the party rolling till at least it's over.

Bump...anyone else coming? Trying to make sure we have enough meat for everyone to get fat on!

I can make it...+3

Oh shoot!! Same weekend. Good call and thanks for the reminder.

Guess I won't be there. :lol:

Sorry Marshall.
We'll miss you, but I'm sure you'll be having fun out west!

Was planning on coming till I found out same time as ONSC Christmas party .maybe next year.

Bump. This Friday folks! See you all there!

For those of you with kids. There is a cool house 1 subdivision over from us that you might want the kids to see. Hundreds of thousands of lights. The usually have Santa there the kids can meet, popcorn and a path that takes you around the house. It's pretty insane but should be going this weekend.

Also I'll have a fire going in the fire pit in the back yard and will have marshmallows for the kids. Depending on the weather I might put up the projector in the back yard for the game.

I'm in, so +2.

6-4-2013 257.JPG
Gonna bring the Stout!?
Teddy - In fact I am! Dropping it off with Marshall, as he is going to be brokering it for me. (I am in serious need of a 2016 Tacoma, 4 Door, TRD, Quicksand -- not allowed 2 pickups in my driveway).

Last edited:
View attachment 1170254
Teddy - In fact I am! Dropping it off with Marshall, as he is going to be brokering it for me. (I am in serious need of a 2016 Tacoma, 4 Door, TRD, Quicksand -- not allowed 2 pickups in my driveway).
If that's a by law it's time to move!

Tell me about it. WNC is becoming little Manhattan. Recent topic at HOA meeting was whether to start fining members for covenant violations, which makes no sense in a neighborhood of vinyl siding. Looked at some property in Marietta SC recently and was impressed by the live and let live attitude of the fine folks of the upstate (and the low cost of land). Looking forward to tomorrow night and some bbq.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom