2015 Christmas Party December 5th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FYI, we are doing burgers, brats, and hot dogs instead of BBQ. Sorry for the late notice. Will still be good food.

Man I'm excited! Good thing a bought extra food! Everyone please remember to bring a side dish or dessert and we should be good to go. See you all this evening!

1. Best Christmas party ever. The Pumpkin home brew high Gravity was just this side of moonshine and delicious. Home brew pic photo-bombed by a 60.
    image.jpeg
    Thanks Marshall.

Had an awesome time last night! Thanks to everyone for coming out and thanks to Steve for bringing his home-brew and a keg! Also, a special thanks goes out to Marshall and Becca for hosting all of us! As usual, I didn't get any pictures, but please post up if you got any.

Haha only pic so far is home brew with a 60 series in the background :lol:. Awesome.

It was a great :santa: party! Not surprising no one thought to snap a few photos.

:cheers:

Haha only pic so far is home brew with a 60 series in the background :lol:. Awesome.

It was a great :santa: party! Not surprising no one thought to snap a few photos.

:cheers:
I also took a picture of the keg.....
IMG_5834.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom