2013 LC tool kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

blossett

SILVER Star
Threads
I'm buying a 2013 LC. In the rear gate there are two spots for tool kits. This one only has one kit and there other spot is empty. Is that right or should something be there?

Can anyone post a pic of theirs?

Yep, that's right. The other one is for your creativity. Snacks, personal defense items, etc...

Here ya go, the one side is for the tool box and the other is for what ever you want.

IMG_9452.JPG

IMG_9453.JPG

I use the left side similarly. Have some towels, a few bungee cords and straps in there as well as a flashlight. Thank goodness for the two black straps they included on that side as well....otherwise things would be rattling around in there all the time.

I've never seen a warning reflector - use the left side as a first aid kit.

Interesting, I don't have that little cup on the back of that compartments cover. And I don't have the factory 1st aid kit, I put together loose items like gauze/band-aides/wraps, basic meds and ointments. I also do stuff the jack compartment full - backup small first aid kit and large bottle of hydrogen peroxide, pair of work gloves.

I have a full tool kit if anyone needs one.....

What's the first aid kit p/n? Is it like the one's from the 100s? The squarish, soft sided container?

Thank everyone for the replies! Hmm wonder if a taken down AR15 would fit in there?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom