2013 LC / LX570 - Center Dash Speaker - iPad Mount (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just bought my Lx about a yr ago. When I first bought it I was on here and saw a mount where you remove the dash center speaker and replace with an iPad mount. Does anybody have any links to this? I can’t find it all of a sudden…

image.jpg

There are a few options now...

There's another guy on here printing 3d ram mount holders (Luxury SUV dash mounts - Leather & Dirt - https://leatheranddirt.com/luxury-suv-dash-mounts/) , but you can just as soon add one on your own for a hell of a lot less $ (my two cents, for what it's worth): Something like this:

Last edited:
So, you want to destroy one of the best audio system in a car with an iPad? (The same goes for LC owners...JBL system and ML in LC200 are excellent sound systems. Why you all want to screw it up?!)

And having iPad there.......doesn't that block your view? And kinda too far to interact with it??

Last edited:
So, you want to destroy one of the best audio system in a car with an iPad? (The same goes for LC owners...JBL system and ML in LC200 are excellent sound system.)

And having iPad there.......doesn't that block your view? And kinda too far to interact with it??

^^^ This.

So, you want to destroy one of the best audio system in a car with an iPad? (The same goes for LC owners...JBL system and ML in LC200 are excellent sound systems. Why you all want to screw it up?!)

There are a few options now...

There's another guy on here printing 3d ram mount holders (Luxury SUV dash mounts - Leather & Dirt - https://leatheranddirt.com/luxury-suv-dash-mounts/) , but you can just as soon add one on your own for a hell of a lot less $ (my two cents, for what it's worth): Something like this:
I have the Gamiviti. I’ve only had it for a week or so, but I love it so far.

Mine is slightly different than the one for the LX, but functions the same, I.e. it holds stuff.

I was going to wait until I got home to install it, but found some ram mounts I had squirreled away and decided to do in South Dakota. Impatient to try out the new piece of gear 😎.

Regarding the audio system, I don’t think it’s all that great. If it wasn’t so hard to replace, I would have done it long ago.

IMG_4119.jpeg

IMG_4118.jpeg

why not just use your iPhone?? Buy a big iPhone or Android phone and mount it closer to your arm and call it a day. With iPad, you either need cellular which is expensive or hotspot off your phone which usually has limited data for hotspot. And of course, mounting it so close to windshield, you’re just asking for overheating of the iPad. Oh and you are literally advertising for someone to break into your car!! Which means that you have to take it down whenever you park. Blocks forward view. PIA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom