For Sale 2013 LC 72K miles (Exceptional Condition) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD!!!!
Sale Pending...

Asking $43,500
Link to Pictures:
iCloud Photo Sharing

I'm happy to videochat to aid in a walk through of the vehicle at anytime. I've included a few pictures but happy to send more upon request.

This extremely well maintained vehicle has been treated as if we were going to keep this machine for 15+ years. The family has unpredictably grown out of the space and we’re sadly looking for more seats, cargo space, etc... We will certainly miss it. To give you a quick idea of the details, I have had all of the engine and transmission oil changes tested by Blackstone Laboratories (can email results if interested). All of the heat exchangers have been protected by aluminum mesh (see pictures), front seats were covered within the first week of ownership with custom sheepskin to highlight some of the details. I personally applied annual rust protectant to the engine compartment and undercarriage - see pictures.

Every cent spent on this vehicle has been logged (see picture of the first and last page of the logbook in the “What’s Included” section) to include all maintenance actions, services, fuel stops, etc... Bottom line, this truck has been taken care of to highest degree.

What's included...

Optional Equipment - Dealer Additions
- Remote Engine Starter
- Window Break Alarm
- Towing Package / Wiring
- All-Weather Floor Liners
- All-Weather Cargo Mat &
Carpet Cargo Mat (new)
- Wireless Headphones (2 Piece Set)

Aftermarket Equipment (see pictures)

3M Automotive Crystalline Window Tint
Front windshield: CR50 (53% TSER)
All other windows: CR40 (60% TSER)

- Nav & Video Enhancement (Prestigious Society):
Disables Nav / System motion-interlock
Prestigious Society » Navigation and Video Enhancement Module » Prestigious Society

- Heat Exchanger Protection (see pictures)
- 3M Paint Protection (front grill/ hood/ mirrors)
Custom made sheepskin seat covers
Front seats have only seen 1 week of use
- Toyota Windshield Sun Visor
eTrailer Brake System (new - never mounted)
Snow Chains (new - still in original packaging)

Interior overview.jpg

Logbook (day 1).jpg

Rear Diff.jpg

Top RT quarter view.jpg

Underside-01.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure how the server duplicated the above pics (regrets). Here are some more to just touch on the highlights.

Interior overview.jpg

Nav and rear controls.jpg

Rear Diff.jpg

Seat backs.jpg

Last edited:
Please feel free to contact me directly on my home phone with any questions/concerns...

eight-five-nine / four-eight-eight / one-five-six-seven

@Longley01 GLWS, you have a beautiful truck. I am certain that it will be no time at all before the right buyer comes along on MUD.

Thanks for the support - greatly appreciated! I'm trying to be as fair as possible on the price. It hurts to see it go after I've put so much work and effort into it.

Thank you all for the PMs. Figured it was best to answer the most popular questions here...

1. I'm active duty, so the actual location and history of the truck is a bit convoluted. The vehicle is currently in St. Louis, MO, but spent a large part of it's time in CA. As an Active Duty member, the OR registration can be a bit misleading. Sorry for the confusion.

2. Tires were replaced with OEM (couldn't get Michelins in time) and currently have ~22,000 miles (I have pictures of tread measurements).

3. I'm putting together a link that shows pictures in more detail - I'm still trying to clean up the repeated pics in this post.
iCloud Photo Sharing

Thanks again for the strong interest(s) from so many.
Cheers,
Longley

Last edited:
Damn dude, this is exactly what I am looking for. Down to the color and everything. Problem is that I am in GA. And I would need to trade in my 06. And I would need to finance part of the difference.

Probably not in the cards, but damn.......

@mike mooradian - old secret family "recipe" that I'm happy to share via PM(s) - definitely worth the effort IMO. Thanks for the support!
I had mine Ziebarted. Not sure if I like it but it came out ok. I will pm you. Any chance you want a nice Gray 2008 and cash for yours? My wife is giving me the thumbs up here. Might be my only chance. She is drinking. Ha Ha

@mike mooradian. Too funny. If the LC would still meet the family need, I wouldn't trade my setup for anything - way too good of shape! Sorry I couldn't be more help. Cheers!

Sale Pending...

I've kept everyone's PM(s) that have expressed interest in this truck and will update this post accordingly when the sale is final. Again, thank you all for the kind words and support. Cheers!

did it sell?

Don't want to speak for Longley but it did sell. I bought it - truck is in better condition than even he described.

Great guy, awesome truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom