Builds 2012 Fauxoverlander Fire Agate Pearl Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rigs looking good!

In lieu of the recked rig posted above I will be happy to say that Ive been busy armoring up my rig. Installed front and rear Coastal Offroad bumpers and some RCI sliders as well as the Ronin Metal ditch light brackets and Rigid Ignites on them. I still need to install the winch to really put those front coilovers to the test. View attachment 3032041View attachment 3032043
View attachment 3032046View attachment 3032047
View attachment 3032048
If I'm not mistaken doesn't Coastal do both steel or aluminum bumpers? Which did you do: steel or aluminum bumpers?

I went with steel.
I probably should have added this to my previous post: why steel?
I plan on my next bumpers, if possible to be aluminum. Less weight, no rust and if engineered properly, equal strength.

I probably should have added this to my previous post: why steel?
I plan on my next bumpers, if possible to be aluminum. Less weight, no rust and if engineered properly, equal strength.
I originally wanted aluminum but the extra cost was a huge factor. It would have been nice for the weight savings but at the same time Im glad I have the extra strength in case something were to happen.

Yeah, it adds quite a bit to the bottom line when you check ☑️ that "Aluminum" box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom