Builds 2012 Fauxoverlander Fire Agate Pearl Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What was your reason for going with SPC UCAs instead of Dobinsons?
Ive had real good experience with SPC. Theyve been on the last 3 vehicles Ive owned. I like that theres more adjustability in them over the Dobinsons. Being able to move the wheel in any direction is a plus for me. Mainly away from the body mounts. I plan on trying to fit a bigger tire.

Going for more of a cockpit feel.
_DSC2641.jpg

_DSC2639.jpg

_DSC2986.jpg

_DSC2991.jpg

_DSC2997.jpg

Last edited:
Hello all. Im still here but its been kind of slow with the rig. I recently swapped roof racks for a Prinsu. Im loving the full-length, lighter weight, and lower profile of it. I sold the Rig'd to help fund some armor all around.
TLR_1565.jpg

TLR_1653.jpg

TLR_1627 (1).jpg

Running spcs here… they allow for more alignment adjustment beyond what the dobinsons provide which is fixed.

Tree impact? Looks like a cylindrical object slightly off center in the front. Maybe the front or rear of a large elk?

Reactions: r2m
Tree impact? Looks like a cylindrical object slightly off center in the front. Maybe the front or rear of a large elk?
Whatever it was, it happened at almost full speed from the looks of that bumper. Looks like Ironman, TMJ or ARB? IF one of those bumpers, those are VERY stout bumpers!
Hate to see what it would have looked like with only a stock front end. o_O

Lots of usable interior bits. I’d love to get a hold of the modules on the shifter plate or the plate itself.

Auction data said it still fired up and idled too.. obviously wouldn't want to for very long with radiator taken out though. I'm kinda floored when I look at auctions how many wrecked Fire Agate Pearl Models there are considering how rare the color is.

Using this site

1.jpeg
2012-LEXUS-GX-460-JTJJM7FX2C5036749_6_rmd6zyl_HQ.jpeg
2012-LEXUS-GX-460-JTJJM7FX2C5036749_9_03q4Ar4_HQ.jpeg
2012-LEXUS-GX-460-JTJJM7FX2C5036749_10_6dnyY8y_HQ.jpeg

Last edited:
People would go for the hitch and the wheels, I'm sure. Someone would even rebuild that as a crawler, probably... like totally gut the thing.

In lieu of the recked rig posted above I will be happy to say that Ive been busy armoring up my rig. Installed front and rear Coastal Offroad bumpers and some RCI sliders as well as the Ronin Metal ditch light brackets and Rigid Ignites on them. I still need to install the winch to really put those front coilovers to the test.
TLR_1983.jpg
TLR_2146.jpg

TLR_2067.jpg
TLR_2097 (1).jpg

TLR_2128.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom