SOLD 2011 LC 81K Gary/Gray. COLO. Supper clean & Rust free. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Asking price: $39,999.

Someone looking for a truly clean Land Cruiser, this 2011 Land Cruiser I've for sale deserve a serous look.

~81K HWY miles, garage kept and exceptional cared for. It must have been built on a day when the stars where in alignment, it is a sweet ride. It was really nice for my first 200 series, too have such a unique and clean 200 series to work on.

You can see more at: Scored 2011 LC W/79K OMG CLEAN (2012 missing link)

As many on mud are aware, my hobby is resorting Land Cruiser & LX's. This was my first 200 series. I became interested in working on 200 series, due to a number of local mud member's who's 100 series I worked on moved into 200 series and asked I work on them. I bought this one because; out of 5 (Three 100 & Two 200 series) that made my short-list in the USA. This one rose to the top as best target. I've kept it much longer than I normal keep any restore project, just because we liked it so much. But now it time to sell.

I did not realize when I bought this just how unique it was!

The 2011 was the least of all 100 or 200 series imported into USA. But this one with a build date of 10/2011, makes it the missing link (Technologically a 2012). It would be the 2012 if Toyota had imported a 2012 into USA, which they did not. This was also last of the first production run (08-11) of the 200 series and was only made for 4 months. Someone with access to VIN # tables, may be able to tell us how few of these there are? What I can tell you is; that Toyota has special notations throughout the TIS (online Factory service manual) that indicates changes for the 08/ 2011 build date forward. TIS also shows 2013 production started early in 01/2012. All others 200 series years start/end in August.

FH (3).JPG
FH (4).JPG
FR (3).JPG
R (1).JPG

VIN # JTMHY7AJ9B4007780
VIN door plate.JPG

Buy with confidence. I have bought a 100 series from @2001LC and he is without question the most meticulous dude on this forum and a pleasure to deal with.

How many miles are on it now? Your paragraph about this vehicles uniqueness is sort of a turn off. Is this 200 going to difficult to maintain for this reason? Why are you selling it if it’s so great? Seriously.

How many miles are on it now? Your paragraph about this vehicles uniqueness is sort of a turn off. Is this 200 going to difficult to maintain for this reason? Why are you selling it if it’s so great? Seriously.

I have been following him for a few years. Great guy who loves to 'restore' 100 series back to excellent mechanical shape. He ruotinely has a cruiser for a few months and fixes it up. I would not hesitate to buy a truck from him. Wish I knew someone looking for a 200!

Buy with confidence. I have bought a 100 series from @2001LC and he is without question the most meticulous dude on this forum and a pleasure to deal with.

I have been following him for a few years. Great guy who loves to 'restore' 100 series back to excellent mechanical shape. He ruotinely has a cruiser for a few months and fixes it up. I would not hesitate to buy a truck from him. Wish I knew someone looking for a 200!
Thank you @sammybones and @krice118 for the kind words. You're right, I do love restoring the 100 series. I find a new challenges in each one and learn a little more with each.

It has been interesting working on 200 series for the first time this year. I spent ~$500 on hard copy FSM for the 200 series, buying up the last to go into print I could find. Then a really helpful mud member gave me access to all of TIS, even the Tech training section SO COOL.

I now work on the 200 series also. Today I've a muders with a 2014LX coming over. We're going to some baseline work on it together. I've brushing up in the TIS for the 14LX FSM, it so helpful.

Miles are posted in third line of OP as ~81K miles, because I still drive it when I get a chance.

The Uniqueness shouldn't turn you off. Here is why:

It no more difficult to work on than any other 200 series IMHO. But one should always use VIN # when ordering parts in any Toyota/Lexus and use the proper year FSM. Reason being is each year, even in the middle of a year. Toyota makes little changes for various reason. Much of which has to do with perfecting the production run. Some items have a TSB written on them, as they needed to be correct at the Dealership as well. Bottom line, these vehicle are very complex and as such, as with any manufacture, they get acid tested by the consumer.

We hear about major changes like new grill, AC seat, large LED screen or removal of, new transmission, more HP, etc.. We don't hear much if anything about the little changes some of which have a TSB on some don't. Example would be things many of us have learned about in the 100 series. Like front diff carrier beefed-up in 2000, update exhaust manifold around 02, removal of transmission dip stick in 04, change in T-body ~00 again in 03, again in 06, transmission breather TSB of the 04-05 changed in may 05, fuel pump change in 07 form 06, aft propeller shaft change ~03, change in interior roof handles ~03, changes in seat sensors ~03 again 07, etc, etc etc..... I can't say any of these made them any more difficult to work on, just improvements. These are just some of the little improvements I found in the 100 series. The 200 series is no different. It does not make a 2008 a bad vehicle, it just the further up in years of a production run (08-11) the more perfected they become!

As @baldilocks stated I sell them all, much as I'd like to keep them all. Seriously!

Ok so lets see if a can get some more picture in here and something I just learned.

I have learned that a new entry was made to carfax in 2018 from minor RH front damage (non accident) in 2016. It appears the PO grazed a yellow parking garage/lot pole. In first set of pictures above you can see paint is not perfect in LH front tip of bumper skin. I cleaned off a little flat yellow paint from it. I also found sensors were out of alignment, which I documented realignment of in my thread on this 2011. No real damage, and no new parts or paint were added.

SR (2).JPG
SR.JPG

IDPLF.JPG
IF (1)a.JPG
IC (1).JPG

Last edited:
Current miles
ID (1).JPG

ID (2).JPG
ID (3).JPG

Re-post as I love the cool box.. It's so cool! ;)
IC (8).JPG

WS.JPG

Last edited:
Here's the manuals and extra key which included the key code tag.
015.JPG

Some undercarriage.
037 (2).JPG
038.JPG
039 (3).JPG
019 (2).JPG

Sold on CL in about a week, took few days to close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom