SOLD 2010 LX570 / 200 Series - Golden, CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Color
Silver
Outside Link
https://sleeoffroad.com/2010-sleebuilt-lx570/
2010 SleeBuilt LX570 / 200 Series - For Sale - $69000 – 125K miles

This vehicle was used as a test bed to develop and design many products for Slee Off Road. It was further upgraded to participate in the Overlanders TV Series as an example of “The best overland vehicle”. Roughly 2500 miles have been driven since completion.

Vehicle is in great condition inside and out. The interior shows very little wear and use for age. Heated steering wheel option was added from 2011. Exterior shows very well with no dents or major blemishes. Some minor stone chips are present on hood. Sides of vehicle have been protected with PPF film.

Upgrade Specifications:

• 2” Lift using Slee/ADS 2.5” reservoir shocks, OME Springs, SPC arms and Durobump bumpstops

• AHC system has been fully deleted

• Toyo 285/75/17 (34”) Open Country ATIII tires

• Icon 17” Rebound Pro bead lock Wheels – DOT Legal

• ARB Lockers Front and Rear

• Nitro 4.88 REM Polished Gears

• ARB Twin Compressor W/ Pressure Control (set pressure from phone app)

• Switch-Pros Controller - controls ARB Lockers, ARB Compressor, BD Fog lights, BD Light bar, Rigid Rear lights

• Slee Front Bumper – 12K lb ComeUp winch, Baja Designs 20” light bar and Baja S2 Pro Fog lights

• Slee Rear Dual Swing bumper – Maxtrax mount, ARB JACK mount

• Slee SliderSteps – LED illumination

• Slee Skid Plate System

• ARB Rear Drawer System – Fridge Slide, Stainless Steel table slide

• ARB BASE roof rack – Low Profile

• Slee Dual Battery System – Redarc DC/DC charger, Rear fuse panel, Lots of rear USB’s and 12V outlets, Rear inverter, LED Cargo lights, LED Hatch lights

• Hood Solar System – Maintain starting battery AND charge 2nd battery

• DBA Brakes – Front and Rear
IMG_4459.JPG
2010-LX570-29.JPG
IMG_4461.JPG
2010-LX570-33.JPG
IMG_4457.JPG

Man out of my budget but this is an amazing rig! So the front clip was swapped for the refreshed one?

Perfect combo. I actually prefer the interior with the touch screen vs the later mouse control system and the updated headlights are perfect. Just 19k past my budget. 😢

@1longestLX You should do a write up on how to swap a heated steering wheel in, not sure if I seen a write up on that before. Any wiring skills needed or just add switch and Connect to fuse box? Sorry for distraction on F/S thread.

@1longestLX You should do a write up on how to swap a heated steering wheel in, not sure if I seen a write up on that before. Any wiring skills needed or just add switch and Connect to fuse box? Sorry for distraction on F/S thread.
I also could not find this documented anywhere but was an important addition to dive in to. In short, you require a heated steering wheel (LX570 or LS460), the matching spiral cable (original will not work) and a momentary switch. If you have the luxury of removing everything from a donor vehicle ensure you also source the vehicle side spiral cable connectors and the original switch panel (though any momentary switch will work). With all these components the wiring is relatively straight forward if you are familiar with reading the EWD or like wiring diagrams.

Does this have carplay added? Coolbox? Still discussing this one with the accountant.

Does this have carplay added? Coolbox? Still discussing this one with the accountant.
We have not added aftermarket carplay however, this model does have bluetooth audio in addition to hand free with the Mark Levinson sound. This was optioned without the coolbox for greater storage space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom