Events/Trails 200's in Breckenridge - Summer 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The cool thing about Breckenridge is the diversity of trails. Everything from old railroad lines & abandoned mines to very technical, upgrade required - all of which have incredible views.

KO2s would definitely help, but last year at Ouray proved that stock rigs with road tires could manage with only an occasional tow required

I'm sure someone will be researching various trails

;)

Last edited:
Looks like I'm going to miss out. My nephew had the gall to schedule his wedding on that Saturday. I may try to make it up on Friday for a visit but things are a bit up in the air now.

Will Breck have any pucker spots like Black Bear? Thought I would liven this thread up a bit.... photo @kreiten
IMG_0413.JPG

I've only seen them from a distance, but Red Cone and Radical Hill can make you pucker, I hear.

The scariest part about Red Cone is coming back down the narrow shelf road if you're going towards the start of the trail off 285. Last time I was there it was in bad shape and didn't look passable, so we went the other way into Keystone which was way better. The top of Red Cone can make you a little dizzy if you're afraid of heights, but it's plenty wide so not really dangerous unless you do something REALLY dumb. Here's a pic from around 3 years in my 100.

5LD3J958WYOg5IelEfUygWfKgOOOaof28V6sbGyrv48MvoC6fybTxXlPHjh637LRpsjSl4oO0XKRmwDedF3VCtAOm2emCfWZJ_CEicIBAwtvghxP-xUW9TvfKKkDaP5hYTsWGs-yZ5R6p_l3tul0PYxm5z6np6pF1oROLComuCY29Yl1TPFxhfLLZXOEVwPjafCpROHAHPdSKJS_LHI5Zt8N0z1nNG2X1Ja8rkjDPKNZWZgMXrmOlalUXICYIbC0HbE8Wxwa8tnbpMD6nfoMILr1CNPQNVesKiw_-0CofDoEND5rw1z84uqKUxJe1-DxjFouIL7noO5sQ7EzE5QBlGGGCFHufI36GlGPQdrjGOWbgyQTqoMyIeMmtmjb-L52xAmXTZTMPOCnBUSuRHLx-2E5rb2HnRO87a_GKn9AczpDbwsbwnV5_ks4TQSXPQewm6JGPxDFL1uM3Pc5kIOnXvwhnr3Y4fA6XAb-EwV7LCCFs6HEOR6e3uXc2uIHEpB1ipXAGfFkF7TqgcdbWJ-CNBmRr4HuEymrcpBhs8f0qffTr7PDpBeD7HVfDyoJJM1aY38iR_dYta6oqSGCShE3oRaCRyY5l3WFPP1mFy6bOWd_6a-vgn1-=w1214-h256-no

Don't think we are penciled in for this, but please put us as a maybe!

Our truck is on RWs with 285/70/17 KO2s, and now has sliders and Slee's rear bumper, but no lift or skids yet. How necessary will the latter two be for the runs you guys are going to do?

PS, we did Red Cone last year with Rising Sun when the truck was stock other than for the KO2s and we survived with a few side step dents and a scuff on the bumper; are we looking at any runs that are worse than Red Cone?

Don't think we are penciled in for this, but please put us as a maybe!

Our truck is on RWs with 285/70/17 KO2s, and now has sliders and Slee's rear bumper, but no lift or skids yet. How necessary will the latter two be for the runs you guys are going to do?
Sliders is probably all you really needed. You should be set.

Adding @vapilotda to in list.

@Romer can we not edit past posts anymore? I can't edit post #1.

Others have had that issue. woody has some SW changes in work. Let me know what you need and I will change it. Is it only post 1, can you edit any other posts?

Others have had that issue. woody has some SW changes in work. Let me know what you need and I will change it. Is it only post 1, can you edit any other posts?
I can edit other posts but not #1. Just need to move vapilotda to confirmed vs maybe.

@codyaustin5 I noticed that hardly anyone shows a +1, +2, etc. for passengers (including myself).
I assume many of the confirmed folks have passengers that aren't listed...?

I'm a +1.

Thanks for all your excellent work!

@codyaustin5 I noticed that hardly anyone shows a +1, +2, etc. for passengers (including myself).
I assume many of the confirmed folks have passengers that aren't listed...?

I'm a +1.

Thanks for all your excellent work!
I have a good number with the pluses. Really we need that number for Slee's dinner and group meeting spots. Which we have almost wrapped up. I'll post new details soon.

I'm +4 (wife and 3 kids). Most likely will only make Saturday though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom