Events/Trails 200's in Breckenridge - Summer 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I see you're a two patch four sticker kinda guy

If he runs out...I'll have three extra stickers to share... :hillbilly:

PS. I really just wanted two patches and one sticker...but they came as one patch/wo sticker sets...and I ended up with extra. I will share.

Any recommendations for campgrounds in/near Breckenridge?

That hat looks good on you, Beamin... :grinpimp: hehe
Thats not me -lol its the real turtle man as in the guy that has his own show. My buddy snapped that photo ladt year at a gas station. He's kinda big deal lol

Thats not me -lol its the real turtle man as in the guy that has his own show. My buddy snapped that photo ladt year at a gas station. He's kinda big deal lol

Ha! I know it ain't you!! Just messin with ya... :hillbilly: That dude looks like he's got 20 or 30 years on you...

@ethernectar
Received my mail today. Thank you. Great looking work - you got skillz

IMG_1926.JPG

Update, Talked to the wife and she is in if her schooling does not interfere. She also mentioned no primitive camping.. Last experience we had was not a good one for her. We had gotten caught in the rain and then it started to snow after we were soaked. Heating gear quit working then Murphy took over from there...

I am in 90% with 3 passengers. Maybe a 4th 4 legged one as well. The patches and stickers look great. Is there any left and where would I get them?I also have a question what would be the bare minimum that one would require to complete the trip? I am stock for now waiting to pull the trigger on some parts though sliders, lift, tires. Thanks all.

Update, Talked to the wife and she is in if her schooling does not interfere. She also mentioned no primitive camping.. Last experience we had was not a good one for her. We had gotten caught in the rain and then it started to snow after we were soaked. Heating gear quit working then Murphy took over from there...

I am in 90% with 3 passengers. Maybe a 4th 4 legged one as well. The patches and stickers look great. Is there any left and where would I get them?I also have a question what would be the bare minimum that one would require to complete the trip? I am stock for now waiting to pull the trigger on some parts though sliders, lift, tires. Thanks all.

Glad you're gonna make it! There are a couple other Americans (I mean...TEXANS) coming as well.
Maybe y'all could do a 200 convoy to Breck... :steer::steer::steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom