For Sale 2008 Toyota Land Cruiser For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2008 Toyota Land Cruiser - Great Condition - 185,600 miles - ARB front bumper - 9000lb winch - New BFGoodrich Tires - DVD - Tan Leather Interior - $23,500

Q6h66eFuRV+IwPNstYiFhQ.jpg

vVPrvORbQeW2YHu2dA5HAw.jpg

lUr+vBaxR6iKyPtV9gjLTA.jpg

AMibVTVdQsC0yLeN5nZbow.jpg

Zj3KY%D6S+mqXvc+INc5Xw.jpg

Last edited:
A moderator will have to do it

Interior and underneath photos please. Service history would be great too.

No accidents. Non Smoker

I have a stack of papers with all of the maintenance records (I have tried to keep track and save all the paperwork in the glove box). I have consistently changed oil/fluids on time - a couple of different places - local Firestone, Brakes Plus, etc. Currently has brand new tires and the rear brakes were replaced in August. The only larger ticket items I have had to replace are: 1. the water pump in September 2017, 147,908 miles, replaced at a Toyota Dealership. 2. the shocks and struts, serpentine belt and coolant system serviced in March 2016, 114,990 miles, maintenance performed at a local Firestone.

I have never taken it off road. I live in Dallas, TX and it is my everyday vehicle. The miles are all highway miles.

Two items I am getting replaced: 1. there is a crack in the windshield and 2. if you look at the photo of the front of the vehicle - under the one of the headlights, the cruiser is missing the headlight washer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom