For Sale 2008 LandCruiser, All Toyota Service 167k Asking $27k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys its with a heavy heart that I'm listing my LC that I bought last year. The whole family loves it but its just too much of an expense for me right now with 2 kids in school and daycare.

Its in incredible condition, please see photos below. Note, the CarFax is at home and I can upload tonight, and it does show an accident on it from a fender bender. No issues of any kind.

Between I and the original owner (Him for 150k, me for 17k) it has had Toyota Dealer Service Only. I can send that PDF to serious buyers. I'm asking $27k. I think thats fair based on the condition and service history. DVD Entertainment system, Cooler Box, Nav, everything works as it should and it drives of course like it has 20,000 miles on it.

Please message me with questions, I'm located in Minneapolis MN

Thanks!

View attachment 1424702

View attachment 1424703

View attachment 1424704

View attachment 1424705

View attachment 1424706

From what I've noticed looking nationwide (haphazardly as one does) 25-29K is what I see for 2008s. Minneapolis seems to be cheaper than other regions (e.g. the bay area), probably because salt is unavoidable. Your price seems fair, it just depends on how quickly you need to unload.

GLWS

Thanks for the insight Cyclonus! I feel like I'm a good judge of value but it's a specialty item. Only Mud or Toyo die hards seem to get it

Last edited:
I passed on a 2009 with 149K miles at a Toyota dealer. They were asking $26K. This was in another salty-winter-driving state.

In my searching, it seems like 200s from the Rust Belt are sitting unsold for quite long periods. And that was during the winter.

120,000 New Windshield
131,000 All Fluids, New Plugs, New Water Pump, All Filters, Serpentine Belt
137,000 Rear Brakes, Oil
142,000 Coolant Hose, Oil
148,000 New Tires, Oil Change
154,000 Front and Rear Diff Service

mcgaskins - If you hit that "2" by the Imgur Link note there are a few or here 2. Happy to provide more via PM, they kept going upside down on me (classic iPhone issue)

Hey guys its with a heavy heart that I'm listing my LC that I bought last year. The whole family loves it but its just too much of an expense for me right now with 2 kids in school and daycare.

Its in incredible condition, please see photos below. Note, the CarFax is at home and I can upload tonight, and it does show an accident on it from a fender bender. No issues of any kind.

Between I and the original owner (Him for 150k, me for 17k) it has had Toyota Dealer Service Only. I can send that PDF to serious buyers. I'm asking $27k. I think thats fair based on the condition and service history. DVD Entertainment system, Cooler Box, Nav, everything works as it should and it drives of course like it has 20,000 miles on it.

Please message me with questions, I'm located in Minneapolis MN

Thanks!

View attachment 1424702

View attachment 1424703

View attachment 1424704

View attachment 1424705

View attachment 1424706

Please PM or text me pics...903.445.9935

Assume it's sold or no longer available? No response on pic request.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom