SOLD 2006 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
White
Very clean Pearl White 2006 LX470 w/133k Miles.

I bought this to replace my diesel swapped 80 series, but I got cold feet and decided the 80 series suits me best, despite this driving 100x nicer.

Vehicle is located on Vancouver Island, BC, but was previously imported into Canada from the USA, so the Gauges/ODO etc are in Miles/MPG etc, they were not converted. Since it was previously exported from the USA, it has all the necessary FMVSS, NHTSA, EPA etc certifications and stickers and it qualifies to use Box 2A of form HS-7 and can be brought back into the states DUTY FREE. Importing back will literally take 10 minutes at the border. Do you own homework, but I'm happy to help. I'm also willing to travel to arrange sale with some conditions.

CARFAX available, no accidents. 1 Glass claim since new.
AHC Fully functional and feels excellent
Has the original Night Vision and is functional
33" Goodyear Tires with lots of life left
Drives excellent and is ready to drive across the country.
Some service records available from Previous owner.
Low milage, 133k Miles
I do also have the side steps, but figured most people here would not want them
Everything functioning as it should with the except of below:

I want an honest sale, so heres what needs attention.
A/C not operational. I recharged and compressor/evaporator/etc works great but doesn't hold charge. I pressurized it with Nitrogen this morning and confirmed a leak at the drier plug on the bottom of the Condenser, it could be as simple as the oring on the plug, but even if not, replacing the Condenser is not much drama.
Telescoping motor on steering column not working.
Some dings and scrapes that would be expected on a 17 year old vehicle, but overall very clean.

$19500USD
**Pending Sale

IMG_20221004_113343.jpg
IMG_20221004_113353.jpg
IMG_20221004_113509.jpg
IMG_20221004_113546.jpg
IMG_20221004_113607.jpg

Last edited:
Good deal on a clean truck, should go fast

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom