craigslist 2005 LX470 in Farmington, NM $14,500 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

**** NO AFFILIATION *******

2005 Lexus LX470/ Landcruiser

Selling my beloved 2005 Lexus LX 470 (Basically a 100 series Landcruiser). Only selling because I need a truck to pull my boat. I bought this rig with big plans to overland it but plans have changed. If you are searching for a 470 or Landcruiser then you already know how rare and hard these vehicles are to find.

Pros:
Timing belt, water pump, and all other 100k maintenance done at 178k.
New general grabber tires only 5000k on them.
Weather tech floor mats for all 3 rows.
Rare slate heated leather interior is in perfect condition with no tears or stains.
Perfect Carfax with no wrecks or open recalls.
Mark Levinson sound and night vision (only 2 upgrades available).
Every single window, sunroof, lock, and electronics work.
Fresh oil and fluid change 100 miles ago.
A great vehicle that will last for many many more miles if well maintained as it has been its entire life. I am the second owner and the first owner was and elderly lady who owned it in Denver its entire life.

Cons:
Minor dents and dings mainly on front and rear bumper from previous owner. As I said an elderly lady owned it and bumped into a few things.(I was planing on doing front and rear slee bumpers so I never fixed) not bad at all for a 12 year old vehicle.
Cracked windshield below vision line (may be replaced by time vehicle is purchased).
Missing piece on roof rail (I planned on a gobi rack so never replaced).
And last but not least the VSC Trac light and VSC off light are on and the ride height button flashes. This happened after I had a local audio store bypass my ebrake so I could watch dvds while driving. And they can't figure out how to get the lights off. The vehicle operates and drives the exact same as the day I bought it. The problem is something electrical and should be able to be fixed by someone more knoweldable.

I'm selling for $14,500 OBO I am in no hurry to sell nor do I need to so no low ball offers please. Call or text anytime I am more than happy to answer any questions. Thanks for looking.

You don't even need proof that an elderly lady owned it before you, you have those bumpers. She is a beauty, and the Night Vision you never see. Just like the original owner. Anytime Vision wouldn't have helped that cause. OK I'm done. GL with the sale, I'll show myself out.......

Ran the carfax on it...
Accident reported in 2005. No details

One owner in Colorado, through early 2016.
Then sold and registered in NM.

My opinion... "elderly" ladies don't put 15K miles on their oversized SUVs annually.

You don't even need proof that an elderly lady owned it before you, you have those bumpers. She is a beauty, and the Night Vision you never see. Just like the original owner. Anytime Vision wouldn't have helped that cause. OK I'm done. GL with the sale, I'll show myself out.......

Who are you talking to? And what's this about "vision"? I'm not smart enough to read between the lines I guess!!

A great vehicle that will last for many many more miles if well maintained as it has been its entire life. I am the second owner and the first owner was and elderly lady who owned it in Denver its entire life.

Cons:
Minor dents and dings mainly on front and rear bumper from previous owner. As I said an elderly lady owned it and bumped into a few things.(I was planing on doing front and rear slee bumpers so I never fixed) not bad at all for a 12 year old vehicle.

Of course it was an elderly woman who only drove it on Sundays to and from church :rolleyes: It looks like granny took the truck out wheeling by the location of those scrapes. Also I would presume if you want to keep the night vision function (doubt it's even all that useful) the windshield replacement is specialty glass that costs $$$. Not a horrible deal, but certainly no screaming deal by any means. I'm one to question any seller who claims the last owner is the one who did all the damage (especially with the proverbial "elderly" prior owner).

What is this night vision feature that the seller is talking about? Is it a HUD of some type?

What is this night vision feature that the seller is talking about? Is it a HUD of some type?
Yes and no. There is a small 'window' in the glass just above the speedo. The camera will display a grainy picture of the road ahead. Only works with headlights on.

About the only time mine has been useful is driving country roads at night. It can give you a visual on deer and other road hazards a split second before your lights hit it. One of those features that you may use a few times, think 'neat!', and never use again.

And yes, the replacement glass is stupid expensive (approx. $1,300 if memory serves)

Wow, had no idea that was even an option on the Hundys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom