For Sale 2005 Landcruiser 100-Series with under 100k miles! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here's my 2005 Toyota 100-Series Landcruiser with ONLY 99k miles. I searched far and wide to find this one and had plans to pretty much keep it forever. There aren’t many 100-series out there with under a 100k. I wanted this specific color combo and also one without the adjustable suspension. However, plans change and now it's for sale. Here's what you need to know - to the best of my knowledge, there have been two previous owners. The exterior is Galactic Gray Mica and is in incredible condition. Clean Carfax with no known prior accidents or damage. All body panel stickers are present. The interior is gray as well and also in great condition. The driver's seat is usually torn up on these, but mine is excellent. Here's what I have done to date:

- New front brake calipers, rotors & pads. Front axle seals done at the same time.
- New KYB shocks on all 4 corners. (Had to do something for now – OME planned for later)
- New emergency brake front front to back.
- New Destination AT tires
- Fresh inspection and oil service
- Timing belt and water pump changed at 80k (previous owner)
- Full professional detail

The truck was previously from the northeast. The body is truly in amazing condition with no rust. The frame and undercarriage had some scale – nothing terrible but it bothered me. I had it inspected by two independent Toyota shops to be sure everything was solid and both gave it a clean bill of health. I wire-brushed what I could reach and had a professional company descale the rest. I then treated it with rust inhibitor and had a light petroleum-based undercoating applied. I also had a wax product fogged in all the body panels, hinges, etc. It is now well protected. My plan was to drive it for a few years and then build it. I have spent about $5,000 making sure it's road worthy and all serviced up.

Is it a perfect one from out west, no. Is it one of the cleanest 100-series Landcruisers out there - I think so. There are only 2 issues I know of – the antenna only goes up about ¾ of the way with a slight bend, and the rear A/C has been disconnected. The front system will get it cold enough to hang meat, so I didn’t care about that. I’m asking $18,500 so give me a shout if you want to know more. I'm in Harrisonburg, Virginia, USA. I’ve owned 30-40 Toyota trucks and SUV’s in my life and love to geek-out with other Toyota nerds.

IMG_20180912_153821.jpg
IMG_20180912_154019.jpg
IMG_20180912_154118.jpg
IMG_20180912_154221.jpg
IMG_20180912_154627.jpg
IMG_20180912_153821.jpg

I'm marginally interested your truck. Currently a 2001 LX470 owner but love yours. Please tell me what would need to be done to make this truck absolutely 100%. I really hate leakers of any sort. I don't want to waste your time or mine. Prefer white but this gray is the next best thing for sure. Guess I need to check the atlas for the nearest good airport too. Thanks, Randy

I'm marginally interested your truck. Currently a 2001 LX470 owner but love yours. Please tell me what would need to be done to make this truck absolutely 100%. I really hate leakers of any sort. I don't want to waste your time or mine. Prefer white but this gray is the next best thing for sure. Guess I need to check the atlas for the nearest good airport too. Thanks, Randy
Richmond airport is closer to Harrisonburg, Roanoke too. DCA/IAD is bit far but not too far away

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom