For Sale 2005 GX470 Sport w/ KDSS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you're looking for a GX470 this is the one to buy. I purchased this car for my wife from the original owner - a doctor in Paradise Valley who always had it serviced at the dealership. All services on time, with a thick folder of dealer receipts to prove it.

This is the rare, top end Sport package which has Black Birdseye Maple wood interior and graphite metallic trim and wheels on the exterior, smoked headlights, Mark Levinson sound, Navigation with 2012 updated maps, Lexus DVD player with headphones, dual zone A/C, heated seats, third row seating and KDSS. Mileage is currently 192,xxx.

We installed a remote start for hot summer days and had the windows tinted. New General Grabber A/T 265/70/17 tires with road hazard certificates. Timing belt and water pump replaced with OEM parts last July. Both rear air springs have been replaced and the air pump has been bypassed. Basically all known issues have been taken care of and this GX is ready for many, many more miles. There are stone chips on the hood and front bumper, a few door dings, and a ding high on the driver side c-pillar which can be seen in the pictures.

We're relocating in March and would like to time the sale near the second week of March so my wife is not without a car for too long. The plan is to move with car money in the bank and get the wife a newer GX460 once we move.

Vehicle located in Phoenix, AZ.

Price is $10k firm.

IMG_1965_zps4uuwqika.jpg

IMG_1967_zpsty2n5dit.jpg

IMG_1974_zps1wwh7054.jpg

IMG_1968_zpsdfx3ljn9.jpg

IMG_1972_zpscqurlfiw.jpg

IMG_1970_zpstcnkojxg.jpg

IMG_1973_zpsu3w03vob.jpg

IMG_1969_zpsyz9zscoj.jpg

IMG_1966_zpsgjldzuvf.jpg

IMG_1975_zpsyi9pnpm6.jpg

Is "the air pump has been bypassed" the same thing as the air bags being removed in place of a standard suspension? If not, what is the difference and does this vehicle have the airbag suspension?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom