For Sale 2002 Land Cruiser/LX470 Transmission (1 Viewer)

Transmission for sale

• Can meet for delivery up to a certain distance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have no reason to hold onto the part

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Folks,
I'm selling my 2002 Transmission. It fits both the LX470 AND Cruiser 98-02. I removed the transmission thinking that I blew it whiling blasting out of my parking garage after snow storm stella. The truck was locked in about 4 feet of ice and I didn't have a shovel so I just blasted out like a whackjob over the period of an hour. (I had to climb into the back window just to get into it). I thought after getting out that the tranny was blown but it was the front differential. So I just went out and spent a ton of money that I didn't need to spend. The transmission is located right outside of Scranton PA. The transmission is off my 2002 Lexus LX470. It has approximately 130k miles on it. I'd like to get $975 for the part. Feel free to contact me xxx-xxx-xxxx. I live and work in NYC but have a lake house in PA, If someone is interested in the Northeast I can bring the part back to NYC and store it in my warehouse until you are ready to pick it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a 2000 LC with a blown transmission in princeton nj on ebay right now. Its a shot in the dark but you might try to reach out to him and see if he is interested in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom