For Sale 2000/Toyota/UZJ100 - Colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
White
2000 Land Cruiser UZJ100 - 295,000 Miles

I’ve driven it across the country several times. It has been our family camping vehicle and road trip vehicle for the past 10 years.
This vehicle has always been in Colorado, so there is no frame or body rust. There are a few rock chips in the paint that have tiny surface rust spots
Clean Title, and has never been in an accident.
No known mechanical issues.
Windshield was replaced this past summer due to a rock chip that cracked, so no cracks and still very clear. I haven’t been driving it as much since it was replaced.
All electric windows work.
Timing belt / water pump was last done at 238,000 miles, so this won’t need done for a while.
BFG AT2 All Terrain Tires with very little wear 285/75-R16, including spare tire

Has been very well maintained and almost nearly all work has been done by Larry Miller Toyota in Colorado Springs
1-1/2” Old Man Emu Lift installed by Slee Offroad in 2016.
I had a factory new front differential installed by Larry Miller Toyota (entire assembly), and new upgraded front axles / bearings when I had it lifted.
I am the 2nd owner, and have all maintenance and repair records.
All repairs have used genuine Toyota parts
Recent tuneup - spark plugs and brakes

All of the driveline fluids (transmission, differentials, transfer case and oil) have been regularly changed.
Mopar Roof Rack
The 2nd and 3rd row leather is in excellent shape
The driver and from passenger leather is in decent shape, but the stitching is splitting center of seat cushion.
Running boards have been removed, but they are included.
Roof Crossbars and Roof Rack

$15,100 / negotiable

DSC_4876Export.jpg

P1140842Export.jpg

P1140849Export.jpg

P1140852Export.jpg

P1140858Export.jpg

Can you provide pics os suspension enhancements/ replacement. Also can you provide a drive video. Thanks Greg. 479-616-2979

Can you provide pics os suspension enhancements/ replacement. Also can you provide a drive video. Thanks Greg. 479-616-2979
I had a full day of meetings today and didn't get a chance to take pics of the suspension. I'll try to get those tomorrow.

P1170561Export.jpg

P1170562Export.jpg

P1170563Export.jpg

P1170564Export.jpg

P1170565Export.jpg

Including some pics of the front seat - showing where the stitching is splitting. The leather isn't torn, but the seam needs restitched. Also a few pics from last month in the mountains :)

DSC_7549Export.jpg

DSC_9331Export.jpg

DSC_9791Export.jpg

P1140864Export.jpg

P1140874Export.jpg

I could offer you no more than 12k and would preliminarily require a toyota mechanic report on the mechanical condition of your lc

I could offer you no more than 12k and would preliminarily require a toyota mechanic report on the mechanical condition of your lc
Let me think about this. I assume you would pay for the Toyota mechanics report? I don't know what they would charge, but I do know they go over my Land Cruiser every time I have it in for service, and it was in last month for a tuneup with new plugs, a coil - then front brakes a couple weeks ago. I've had nearly all the work done by the same Toyota shop, so they know the vehicle very well.

Let me think about this. I assume you would pay for the Toyota mechanics report? I don't know what they would charge, but I do know they go over my Land Cruiser every time I have it in for service, and it was in last month for a tuneup with new plugs, a coil - then front brakes a couple weeks ago. I've had nearly all the work done by the same Toyota shop, so they know the vehicle very well.
Well, i would accept their latest checklist report from your one month ago mechanic visit. Do you have a carfax report you can share?

Well, i would accept their latest checklist report from your one month ago mechanic visit. Do you have a carfax report you can share?
The CarFax report I have is the one I got when I bought it in June of 2012. I didn't buy a current report. It's never been in an accident before or since I've owned it. I have the file folder with all maintenance / repair records, including from the previous owner.

The CarFax report I have is the one I got when I bought it in June of 2012. I didn't buy a current report. It's never been in an accident before or since I've owned it. I have the file folder with all maintenance / repair records, including from the previous owner.
Ok, please send me the latest Toyota dealer report and your 2012 carfax report. If you send me the vin, I can run a current carfax.
Thanks

I had my local Toyota Shop go through my Land Cruiser, and had one issue that was identified addressed. The power steering rack had a slow leak, so I had a the rack and pinion replaced. There were no other mechanical issues identified. I have a list of all the repairs / maintenance I've had done over the 10 years I've owned the Land Cruiser, and can provide that to anyone interested in it.

I am also open to offers.

I'm still open to offers.

Here's a new picture from this weekend in the snow getting to a trailhead for some hiking :) CarFax will be provided upon request.

I'm including a list of all the major work that's been done on my Land Cruiser over the almost 10 years I've owned it. Rack and pinion was replaced last week, and they didn't recommend any additional work. Maintenance / fluids are up to date. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Running boards and roof rack are included. The roof rack is just attached to the factory roof cross bars. I can easily remove it if it's not wanted. I took the running boards off the day I bought it, and have been storing them.

New Rack and Pinion with 4 Wheel alignment at 295k (done last week at the recommendation of LHM Toyota in Colorado Springs)
Front brakes pads and rotors turned at 295k
Spark Plugs and 1 coil at 294k
Both hood struts replaced 291k
Rear brakes pads and rotors turned at 287k
Interstate battery 4/28/2020
Magnaflow 11256 muffler 281k
All driveline fluids last done at 281k (transfer case, differentials, transmission)
BFG AT T/A KO2 285/75 R16 June 2, 2018 - 261k
Front rotors replaced at 255k
Front wheel bearings at 245k
Entire front differential (carrier and gears) replaced 244k
Cooling fan sub assembly bracket at 240k
Timing belt / water pump at 238k
New OEM factory master key / fob 228k
New OEM factory secondary key / 228k
New OEM Toyota Radiator and all hoses / belts at 211k
Transmission was replaced with a Toyota Remanufactured one at 197k

Work done by Slee at 232k / 233k
New front CV Axles, Hub Seals, Gaskets, wheel bearings greased.
Drive flange
Sway bar end links
Sway bar link cushion
OME 2865 Rear coil springs
OME 303001 Torsion bar set
OME 60000 Sport Nitro Gas front shocks
OME 60002 Sport Nitro Gas rear shocks
Slee Diff Drop Kit
Slee Alignment / reset to factory spec.

PXL_20211205_141950747~2.jpg

I'm guessing my original asking price is too high, so adjusting it down some. The market will tell me what's realistic, so I will still consider offers. I can also leave the roof rack off if you don't want that - it fits on my 4Runner too. Very solid truck in excellent shape. Please send me any questions if you have any.

The odometer just turned 296,000 miles yesterday. I'm not driving it much, but still putting some miles on it every weekend.

$12,500

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom