For Sale 2000 Land Cruiser, Super Low miles .. Portland, OR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Unforeseen financial obstacles are forcing me to put up for sale my pride and joy...Its a 2000 Landcruiser 100 series with ONLY exactly 100k miles on it.
Everything works as it should and there are absolutely no issues.. The cruiser does not have any dings or dents, no fading and no weather damage and NO Rust, non smoker, always detailed, and has never gone offroad.
The interior shows no wear whatsoever, no one even ever sat in the 3rd row seats.
All services completed on schedule, oil changed every 3k miles, brakes are at 75%, tires are at 75-80%, ran a studded tire set for the last few months.
It comes with an Oregon branded title, about 6 months ago it was damaged on the passenger front fender. I bought it direct from the insurance company that insured the original owner. Drove it to a local shop and had it properly repaired using "Toyota oem" parts only. Parts that were replaced: Passenger front fender, headlight, bumper cover, and hood. The radiators are still the original ones, car ran and drove with the damage. There was no air bag deployment, no frame damage and no mechanical damage.
Im completely open to having it completely inspected at a mechanic or shop of choice.
This is an extremely rare cruiser in LIKE NEW condition, it would make an amazing overland vehicle as well as a daily driver.

Asking $17,000 OBO

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

FullSizeRender-1.jpg

FullSizeRender-10.jpg

FullSizeRender-12.jpg

FullSizeRender-21.jpg

This is exactly what I'm looking for, although the wreaked part scares me away immediately. Why would the original owner just give it up that easy if it was not a complete loss, I guess Im a little confused here? Do you have pictures of the wreaked fender?

So you bought it 6 months ago with a salvage title from an insurance company then repaired it and are selling it now?
Yes! I my self have a 2001 100 series all built out and it has been my daily rig for the past 4 years, my wife has a yukon and always preferred to drive my cruiser as its more convenient, more maneuverable and smaller... so I bought this one for her to be her daily rig.. 3 weeks ago she took a bad fall during skiing and broke her tibia and fibia and was hospitalized for over a week, not having medical insurance we are forced to pay a bunch of it out of pocket.. hence the 3rd car is for sale.

This is exactly what I'm looking for, although the wreaked part scares me away immediately. Why would the original owner just give it up that easy if it was not a complete loss, I guess Im a little confused here? Do you have pictures of the wreaked fender?
I don't have the wreck pictures, this is a typical insurance practice and as Ive mentioned in my add, Im completely open to having it inspected by any shop or dealer of choice.
Heres a few link to current land cruisers at auction, you can see the type of damages they get salvaged for:
2003 Toyota Land Cruiser, 19518456 | IAA-Insurance Auto Auctions
2006 Toyota Land Cruiser, 19624894 | IAA-Insurance Auto Auctions
2003 Toyota Land Cruiser, 19518971 | IAA-Insurance Auto Auctions
Some have more damage then others, you never know what cars will be at auction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom