For Sale 2000 4runner, Central TX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 2000 4runner 4x4 for sale with 220000 miles.I purchased it from my dads best friend who bought it new in San Diego Toyota.

It is in amazing condition and recently had the cylinder head gaskets redone , the heads machined and new valve cover gaskets installed. Along with water pump, belts , sparkplugs and has been running full synthetic for over 10 years when I removed the heads to do the gaskets they looked almost new.

Located north of Austin Texas if interested please Send me a message on here or text/call 254-444-1603

Last edited:
Just running on some tough times to be honest. Theres alot of money invested to it but nothing mechanically wrong. I had purchased one of the best suspension systems I could find and planned on lifting it and getting new wheels and tires and a steel plate front bumper but I've had things come up recently where I wouldn't be able to do exactly what I wanted so me being a long time lurker on ih8mud I thought it would be a good idea to post it here where Toyota people would appreciate it.

Manual trans?

Any pics of the interior?

Well technically they didnt need to be done but I was doing the valve covers and decided I wanted to get my heads machined so since everything was already apart I just decided to do it then hopefully saving me future labor costs of breaking down the motor again.

As I'm sure others will want to know as well with that many miles, any known issues, codes, leaks, etc? Clean title in hand?

only known issue currently is the check engine light came on and it's my catalytic converter thinking of going OEM because I work at a dealership and get a discount on the cost but an oem cat is pretty costly so I may go aftermarket. Also my drivers side rear wheel bearing has gone out and I'm replacing that. No leaks whatsoever. Clean title in hand.
If anyone is interested let me know how you want it with the lift or without because I may just end up doing everything at the same time.

Very sharp looking 'Runner. Love how clean and well kept the interior is.

Just to let everyone know I replaced the drivers side rear wheel bearing and replaced the axle seal this week also installed new rear brakes because the old ones got saturated by axle oil.

I just replaced the lower control arms and the lower ball joints. About to install the lift and replace the cat and do a transmission service , diff service , transfer case service.

Clean title in hand if anyone wishes you can come to my dealership and do an inspection on the lift.
I work at Toyota of Killeen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom