200 Series Tire and Wheel Size Database (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

285/65/18 Nitto Terra Grappler G2
Stock Height
No Rub

Sent from my extremely unreliable mobile device using IH8MUD Forum

Stock wheels?

PSI?

What are your comments on how they drive? Any humming, etc.?

I need more info for your entry.

Edit: Thanks @Tripledave

I have just updated the list with your info.

Last edited:
Yes stock wheels on an 08 LC

42psi

Slight hum above 40mph

Sent from my extremely unreliable mobile device using IH8MUD Forum

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious but where is the spreadsheet with all the wheels and tires?

first page

Another entry
TRD 17" Rock warrior wheels
275-70-17 bf Goodrich KO2
44 lbs
No rubbing
Much stiffer than previous tires ms2s
Definite hum at highway speeds.

IMG_7725.JPG

FullSizeRender_2.jpg

IMG_8025.JPG

Thanks, @arich . Any lift from the Konis? Did you install the spacers on the front struts?

Last edited:
I always manage to forget to post my setup here :bang:

255-75 R17 cooper discoverer s/t maxx mounted on 17" toyota steelies, bolted to 35mm H&R spacers, that sit under ome nitrocharger sport shocks. No rubbing but mudflaps were long gone before install as well as trimmed front liner. Fair amount of noise on highway or actually all the time. Love them but damn are they unstable when first mounted, driving style adjusted. Haha also managed to spool up front left tire through a u-turn :lol:

IMG_8408.JPG

I always manage to forget to post my setup here :bang:

255-75 R17 cooper discoverer s/t maxx mounted on 17" toyota steelies, bolted to 35mm H&R spacers, that sit under ome nitrocharger sport shocks. No rubbing but mudflaps were long gone before install as well as trimmed front liner. Fair amount of noise on highway or actually all the time. Love them but damn are they unstable when first mounted, driving style adjusted. Haha also managed to spool up front left tire through a u-turn :lol:

About how much lift do you have with the OME NCs? What PSI are you running?

Last edited:
About how much lift do you have with the OME NCs? What PSI are you running?

It's a 50mm lift and I run the tires at 38psi, theyre a load range c

Thanks, @arich . Any lift from the Konis? Did you install the spacers on the front struts?

No lift yet. Hopefully it's warm enough this weekend that I tear into the front end and replace all the strut bushings and add the top strut spacers.
In the rear I have airbags and a compressor waiting to be installed.
Brian Jowett is still testing springs to match the Konis.
Still like the KO2 but they are stiff. They certainly look cool and will be great for towing but I miss the plush ride of the Michelin MS2s

Very useful thread. Helped me out a ton. Opted for Toyo Open Country AT2. 275/65/18. Raised white letter. I like them but the wheel well still looks a little empty to me. Still think maybe I get the Tundra Platinum 20s and build off of those.

IMG_0040.jpg

Very useful thread. Helped me out a ton. Opted for Toyo Open Country AT2. 275/65/18. Raised white letter. I like them but the wheel well still looks a little empty to me. Still think maybe I get the Tundra Platinum 20s and build off of those.

PSI?

How do you like the ride?

Stock '08. Not really considering "off-roading" so much as just having to drive through washouts and mud during the downpours in Texas on my way out into the country.
>90% of my driving is on paved roads. 9% is on improved roads. 1% is dirt that has the potential to turn to sludge.

Thinking about a 20x9 50mm offset rim with a set of LT275/55R20 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2. Anyone running those with that offset have any words of advice?

Already in the sheet, but here is the text -

2.5" lift. Stock rims, no spacers, Goodyear Duratracs 296/65/18 PSI 42/42, removed front splash guards. Minor trimming needed on front wheel well. Very minor road noise.

2008 LC running 285/70/17 Nitto Terra Grappler G2 on RW rims. No lift running 40/40psi. Low hum on highway and no rubbing issues with normal driving. Ride is good and smooth. 17mpg with stock rims and tires 15mpg now. May push them up to 42psi. Mileage is good on highway, but stop and go traffic is where you can tell a big difference. Very happy with them. Will not get to test off road till May when I will be on a 2 week trip to overland expo and many other places.

2014 lc 285/70/17 at ko2. There is a little hwy hum but i cant tell difference as i have weathertec wind visors and they create more noise.. overall not bothered. My mpg sucked down to 14.5 but after 5-6k miles the ride got "smoother"?? And mpg improved up to stock 16-17. Not sure if i granny the pedal or its summer gas already in WA.

Hey MScruiser, just an idea, but do you think there's any way for people to add pictures of their trucks to the Wheel and Tire database? As much as I love perusing through the picture section, sometimes it can be difficult to find a picture of a specific size. It would be nice to have some way of seeing what the specific tire size looks like on peoples rides.

As would I, but I do not know a real good way to do it, unless I was to host a photo site and individually enter and track each member. That is more work than I want to do!! And even then, it would just be a link on the spreadsheet that would take you to an external site.

My suggestion to anyone looking for a particular members ride, would be to search the member's name in the 200 series picture thread with the MUD search feature.

I am open to other ideas, if anyone knows a good way to add pics to a spreadsheet.

Last edited:
As would I, but I do not know a real good way to do it, unless I was to host a photo site and individually enter and track each member. That is more work than I want to do!! And even then, it would just be a link on the spreadshee that would take you to an external site.

My suggestion to anyone looking for a particular members ride, would be to search the member's name in the 200 series picture thread with the MUD search feature.

I am open to other ideas, if anyone knows a good way to add pics to a spreadsheet.
Maybe we can get all the participants to edit their posts in this thread to include a photo as well, then when you see a particular size on the spreadsheet all you do is search through this thread. Info + pics all in one thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom