200 Series Tire and Wheel Size Database (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kreiten, thats a good idea. I will add that. You should have editing abilities. Do you? Feel free to make any changes you want. If you can't let me know.

I went ahead and did the edits. Please still let me know if you have editing abilities though.

my work computer did not appear to let me make changes to it, not sure why, i'll have to look into it... thanks for making the changes!!!

Bump.

I have added a few more entries, and sorted the database by tire size instead of username. It makes more sense that way.

If you have not given me your info, or entered your info yourself, please do so. :)

Adding my information:

Stock Wheel: Yes
Lift: 0
Tire Manufacturer and Name: Cooper Discoverer S/T MAXX
Size: 275/70R18
Wheel Spacers: No
Rubbing: No
Notes: Look great, with very good road manners (quite). Do feel a bit heavy. Overall very happy with the tire so far.

Lift: 0 (until next week, then 2.5")
Tire Manuf & Name: Toyo OpenCountry AT2
Size: 285/65R18
Notes: Looks great, e-rated a bit heavy and stiff (as expected.) Very happy so far will repost post-lift.

Lift: 0 (until next week, then 2.5")
Tire Manuf & Name: Toyo OpenCountry AT2
Size: 285/65R18
Notes: Looks great, e-rated a bit heavy and stiff (as expected.) Very happy so far will repost post-lift.

You might want to try running those at 41-42psi and see if the feel a little less stiff.

HTH

Please make the spread sheet editable to all with link if you want us to update our own info.

I am trying to. It says that it is editable as long as I provide the link (which I did). I will try and figure out what is the matter.

Ok, I finally figured it out. I had it: Anyone with link can view instead of Anyone with link can edit.

Have at it!

Ok, I finally figured it out. I had it: Anyone with link can view instead of Anyone with link can edit.

Have at it!

Yes! Finally I can edit :D

Since there is a lot of discussion about tire pressures, I took the liberty of adding a column for Tire Pressure F/R. Hope that is OK. :p

Oh suRe, that's fine.

Please make the spread sheet editable to all with link if you want us to update our own info.

I've had to remove editing abilities for all, as someone keeps deleting to info from the database. Its no big deal, everything gets backed up and is reversed with a click of a button, but still...

Anyone that would like to add to the database, just submit your info by replying to this thread, or hit the "comment" button in the database and submit it that way too.

WOW, That sucks. Can I suggest another way of doing this? Make it a survey. You just need to set the survey up so that it collects the data you want and the enters it into a separate spreadsheet, you can then just copy and paste into your spreadsheet.

The way that the comment section is set up, it may essentially be doing the same thing. I will see how users take to doing it that way, and then go from there. Are you talking about something like SurveyMonkey?

Thanks to Beno, this is now sticky'd at the top of the page. :cheers:

Again, please leave your info in this thread, or I.M. me, and I will update the database for the record.

MS - thanks for adding my info - just looked at it. My height gain is 3.6" for the suspension though. Its currently listed as 2.5"
I don't care but I thought I'd mention it.
Thanks man

No problemo. I'll go ahead and edit it; thats what Im here for.

285/65/18 Nitto Terra Grappler G2
Stock Height
No Rub

Sent from my extremely unreliable mobile device using IH8MUD Forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom