200 Series tech and classifieds. (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LCs don't need to be built. They already are. Mine has dents from deer, dogs, a gas tank and a wife who can't drive. I don't notice "swirl marks".

Jordon saw it and stopped counting blemish marks at ten.

1318369988001.jpg

Also, to the naysayers: the 2 bucket method is tried and true. Knock it if you want, but when I see a car's paint out in the sun, I can tell who knows what they are doing, and who doesn't.

1318369988001.jpg

Also, to the naysayers: the 2 bucket method is tried and true. Knock it if you want, but when I see a car's paint out in the sun, I can tell who knows what they are doing, and who doesn't.

Only a young guy with no kids would state that. I bet in a few years, instead of noticing whether guy in parking lot used two bucket method, you might notice that your tired as s***, as you sit on 3 day old chicken nuggets and take a baby butt wipe to clean the front windshield so you can see past all the kids hand swirl marks and dog nose swirl marks. Add in some random nose blows and window licking and you lose the idea of getting rid of swirl marks. Mrs. Heidelberg would die if she read my last sentence.

OBTW I am not hating. I am just jealous. I used to have a Boxster that i cleaned all the time. still didn't do the two bucket method.

^ that is gold. It takes degreaser to cut the slime fingerprints off my 2nd row windows. And yesterday I found most of a happy meal between the 2nd row and the drawer system.

Only a young guy with no kids would state that. I bet in a few years, instead of noticing whether guy in parking lot used two bucket method, you might notice that your tired as ****, as you sit on 3 day old chicken nuggets and take a baby butt wipe to clean the front windshield so you can see past all the kids hand swirl marks and dog nose swirl marks. Add in some random nose blows and window licking and you lose the idea of getting rid of swirl marks. Mrs. Heidelberg would die if she read my last sentence.

OBTW I am not hating. I am just jealous. I used to have a Boxster that i cleaned all the time. still didn't do the two bucket method.

SOLID GOLD.

I like me old and dirty. Bomar u funny guy, 10k! I'm cleaning it right now. Got gloves and a respirator on. Actually I kind of look like Walt in the Lab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom