200 Series tech and classifieds. (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pansy ass 200 tech. I installed some new seat covers for the second row today. Can't get a pic to post. Oh well. I have yet to post a pic since the change over. I can fly a Fu7king 777 but can not post pics to this site.

Last edited:
The redesigned site sucks on a mobile...there's no place that I can find to view a list of my subscribed threads.

Pansy ass 200 tech. I installed some new seat covers for the second row today. Can't get a pic to post. Oh well. I have yet to post a pic since the change over. I can fly a Fu7king 777 but can not post pics to this site.
Same here. I have managed to Figure out how to post pics on full site on my iPhone. I have yet to figure out how to post from my computer. I deleted the mobile site waste of space.

Last edited:
Edited/deleted post re: posting pics (See Nolen's thread which explains a better way to post pics).

Last edited:
75mph all highway
image.jpg

The redesigned site sucks on a mobile...there's no place that I can find to view a list of my subscribed threads.

I've come to like it once I made some shortcuts. For this one:

Go to "watched threads"

image.jpg

Click on "show all watched threads"

image.jpg

You will end up at a running list of them, viewed or not.

image.jpg

Once you are there, make a bookmark. Do the same for "alerts" and your "inbox"

image.jpg

Cool, Thx. I actually just bookmarked the unread watched threads page. Hats what I've been looking for.

Ive seen him around before.

There is also a completely different silver 200 with a black ARB in Flowood.

As much difference as the polish and wax with a DA polisher made on my 100 had to do the 200 too. Left work early to knock it out. Hopefully this job is @MScruiser approved :)

image.jpg

Looks great Andy. Look for a product called chemical guys black light. Now you can be neurotic like me.

It's like a wax, but I have seen vids where they put a conventional wax on top of it.

You guys got too much time on your hands. I can't comprehend thinking "I am gonna wax the **** out of my wife's car".

I guess I just needed a break after doing tires, wheels, and lift.

That reminds me; how is your 200 series build thread coming along? :moon::flipoff2:

I had a different reason. When we bought my wife's truck the dealer 'detailed' it. Left a bunch of swirl marks in the paint. That stuff had to go.

I definitely don't enjoy waxing a vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom