200 series picture thread (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Punctured the side wall on the trail this past weekend. Stuffed a couple of plugs in it and made it out!
Anyone know if Nitto will cut me a deal on a new tire? This one is only a few thousand miles old… painful

E83609C8-790C-4D8F-8B92-84E78EC6E57E.jpeg

Punctured the side wall on the trail this past weekend. Stuffed a couple of plugs in it and made it out!
Anyone know if Nitto will cut me a deal on a new tire? This one is only a few thousand miles old… painful

View attachment 2797354
I bought mine from Discount Tire with added roadside protection and have had two tires replaced no questions asked so far. I guess your answer is ‘it depends’ I’m afraid but worth asking - starting at point of sale.

I saw this beauty here in NW Florida along 98 just west of Mirmar/San Destin earlier this evening, it has Arizona plates. Does it belong to anyone here?

NqugMkT.jpg
Pretty sure that belonged to OverlandDad and now belongs to SwellRunner. Those are their IG names.

Pretty sure that belonged to OverlandDad and now belongs to SwellRunner. Those are their IG names.

I thought it looked a lot like his, but I didn't get out of the truck to go around and look at the front to confirm. That said, I thought he was in Colorado for Expo in his RAM at that same time so that doesn't add up and I doubt he has Arizona plates but who knows.

Well I just confirmed that the plates match so it was his LC, maybe his wife stayed behind and she was driving it? We were at some shops with a lot of restaurants around dinner time.

Not sure whether I should be honoured or not that the good people over at Alibaba.com decided a random photo of my wagon on IH8MUD was going to be their thumbnail image to sell cheap plastic snorkel's for 200 Series Wagons. Mines a genuine TJM Airtec, just in case anyone actually wants to know.....

Alibaba.png

Not sure whether I should be honoured or not that the good people over at Alibaba.com decided a random photo of my wagon on IH8MUD was going to be their thumbnail image to sell cheap plastic snorkel's for 200 Series Wagons. Mines a genuine TJM Airtec, just in case anyone actually wants to know.....

View attachment 2800749
deleted my OT comment

Good looking rig

Last edited:
What mods do you have planned?
Well it was just going to be a lift when I started ordering a few months back, however I couldn’t find anyone with lc experience near me. If I was going to drive 15 hours I should try to get as much done as possible.

This will be phase one: mmr suspension with airbags, air compressor, tjm front bumper, winch factor 55 stuff, slee rear bumper, skids and window chrome delete. Trying to allocate sliders has been difficult. I have less than 1k miles on the 285 ko2s but probably jumping up to 295/70 tires. Florida has massive speed bumps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom