200 series picture thread (26 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Agreed. The nav is worthless. On a brand new Lexus RX, with live traffic, it basically draws a straight line between you and your destination with no mind to lights or actual traffic patterns. And voice commands don't work. Completely outclassed by Google Maps.

Oh, and the 2018 UI looks exactly like the 2008 UI.

And Toyota charges $2,000 dollars for it.

Carplay is way overdue and only on the upcoming Avalon so far.

Thanks,

Just removed the Clearview mirrors and gave her a clean.
20180217_152452.jpg

A little exploring in an unusually wet southern Arizona Sunday

Last edited:
Joshua Tree NP. Geology Tour Road. Yesterday. Wife driving. Me spotting. (As she says, "Its your car so if you get this wrong and something bad happens, its your fault." ;) BTW, first time in Joshua Tree. Actually pretty cool. Not Arches or Canyonlands but still interesting. Looks like good camping. If I come back, I'll need to do that.

BTW, I can't tell how glad I was that I had E-rated tires (285/65 KO2s) on yesterday! LOTs of rocks. Lots of sharp rocks. And not a place where you want to be dealing with a flat.

IMG_0018.jpg
IMG_0019.jpg
IMG_0020.jpg

Last edited:
Joshua Tree NP. Geology Tour Road. Yesterday. Wife driving. Me spotting. (As she says, "Its your car so if you get this wrong and something bad happens, its your fault." ;) BTW, first time in Joshua Tree. Actually pretty cool. Not Arches or Canyonlands but still interesting. Looks like good camping. If I come back, I'll need to do that.

BTW, I can't tell how glad I was that I had E-rated tires (285/65 KO2s) on yesterday! LOTs of rocks. Lots of sharp rocks. And not a place where you want to be dealing with a flat.

That's like just in my backyard. I need to get out there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom