200 series picture thread (18 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Check out this new 16’ TJM front bumper that @sleeoffroad just installed. Mimal overhang although not sure if this is a winchless setup or not, appears to be.

View attachment 1633133

Wow. Super tight over-hang.

Too bad it’s 16+ only, but very nice.

I’d wager it’s winch capable. Maybe a blank in there? Looks smooth for a blank, but would be odd to exclude winch. It has access holes...but no visible blank.

Its winch capable, on the 16+ it just sits lower and is hard to see in the pic above:

tjm-outback-bullbar-suit-landcruiser-200-series-2015-070sb13n82c.jpg

They also have a version called the bumper cut for 16+

image018.jpg

Check out this new 16’ TJM front bumper that @sleeoffroad just installed. Mimal overhang although not sure if this is a winchless setup or not, appears to be.

View attachment 1633133

Here's the one listed on TJM Australia. Looks like the winch fairlead is maybe just hidden in Slee's photo? Definitely on this one pictured below, but to my eyes, the one below seems to have different proportions, to who knows:

Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 10.00.27 AM.png

Wow. Super tight over-hang.

Too bad it’s 16+ only, but very nice.

I’d wager it’s winch capable. Maybe a blank in there? Looks smooth for a blank, but would be odd to exclude winch. It has access holes...but no visible blank.
I think it's there just really low, looks like the license plate takes up the bulk of the flat real estate

I think it's there just really low, looks like the license plate takes up the bulk of the flat real estate

Ya, our T13's are similar. Maybe just looks weird because no license plate was mounted in the Slee shot.

I wonder if TJM will revise the T13 for 2008+. It looks be the most tucked bull bar out there from a major manufacturer.

View attachment 1633133

This is mine. The guys as Slee were awesome to work with. I went back and forth on the full replacement vs. bumper cut, but like the look of the full replacement a little better. As far as the winch, I just haven't decided on what I want to go with yet. It's a much tighter space in there vs. the ARB and some modification will have to be done to get a control box in an easily accessible place. Not anything major, but the tight winch frame also limits what can go in there. So, just thought I would do it down the road as some of the winch options I was looking at were backordered.

Last edited:
This is mine. The guys as Slee were awesome to work with. I went back and forth on the full replacement vs. bumper cut, but like the look of the full replacement a little better. As far as the winch, I just haven't decided on what I want to go with yet. It's a much tighter space in there vs. the ARB and some modification will have to be done to get a control box in an easily accessible place. Not anything major, but the tight winch frame also limits what can go in there. So, just thought I would do it down the road as some of the winch options I was looking at were backordered.
well congrats - looks stellar!

Looks awesome.

Any chance you could snap a few photos with a tape measure to see the tuck? Curious to compare the front extension compared to my T13. Also curious to see winch mount & top bumper surface where lights/winch control might mount. Congrats!

Thank you @Willy beamin and @Markuson. Here are some more pics. Let me know if you need any more measurements. It only sticks out 4.5" from end of grill. I also have a pdf of the install manual if you want to see it. I was talking to Ben at Slee and we both commented on the install instructions where TJM just installs their winch with control box in the winch frame. So, not easily accessed. I'll do something different. Getting new tires tomorrow!

Last edited:
I like that integrated recovery point on the front - sneaky and functional

That looks really good, side note one of my TJM fogs went out after only a month (had condensation inside so wasn't sealed properly). TJM was terrific they sent me a new pair of lights from AUS no questions asked, I was really impressed with their customer service.

I opted to leave my control box behind the bumper, I think that is part of the reason they have those big cut outs on either side of the license plate so you can get your hand in there to plug in the winch cable. I've done it a few times and its not difficult at all.

That looks really good, side note one of my TJM fogs went out after only a month (had condensation inside so wasn't sealed properly). TJM was terrific they sent me a new pair of lights from AUS no questions asked, I was really impressed with their customer service.

I opted to leave my control box behind the bumper, I think that is part of the reason they have those big cut outs on either side of the license plate so you can get your hand in there to plug in the winch cable. I've done it a few times and its not difficult at all.

Wondering if the seal was left out or something, because my TJM fogs have been completely submerged several time, and no leak or condensation. Cool that they took care of it. I've preen pretty impressed with the light produced by their LED fogs.

I like that integrated recovery point on the front - sneaky and functional

Points look super stout, and one on each side to boot. That's $200 worth of heavy ARB recovery points that can be skipped & also way more tucked that stock points. Nice.

Wondering if the seal was left out or something, because my TJM fogs have been completely submerged several time, and no leak or condensation. Cool that they took care of it. I've preen pretty impressed with the light produced by their LED fogs.

Not sure, they use really good quality Esuse fogs so I was a little surprised but very happy they set me a new set. I agree with the light output, has a great beam cutoff and is really bright.

Thank you @Willy beamin and @Markuson. Here are some more pics. Let me know if you need any more measurements. It only sticks out 4.5" from end of grill. I also have a pdf of the install manual if you want to see it. I was talking to Ben at Slee and we both commented on the install instructions where TJM just installs their winch with control box in the winch frame. So, not easily accessed. I'll do something different. Getting new tires tomorrow!

qMilxy8.jpg

jX5nZ8V.jpg

iRSW816.jpg

yGc0DHL.jpg

IPJDRsm.jpg

597Iumr.jpg

LkW3mE1.jpg

vRqnPr8.jpg
hey bud - on your second to last photo, recovery point one, in the string of pics above you have a tiny drop of green fluid. I'd assume it antifreeze but being a 2016 i'd wager youre still running the pink yota fluid, anyhow check your fluids.

hey bud - on your second to last photo, recovery point one, in the string of pics above you have a tiny drop of green fluid. I'd assume it antifreeze but being a 2016 i'd wager youre still running the pink yota fluid, anyhow check your fluids.

Thank you very much. I'll take a look at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom