200 series picture thread (36 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow. That is so awesome. Congratulations to you and your wife and baby Zoey! Everyone looks good?

Wow. That is so awesome. Congratulations to you and your wife and baby Zoey! Everyone looks good?
Thanks! Everyone is doing really good, just a little tired, it's been 17 years since we had a baby in the house:) We are just so so so excited!

17 year. Oh, the fun (and fatigue) has just begun! Shoot, worn out after just a couple hours with our grand daughter. I can not imagine being a parent again. Good for you!

My baby girl was born last night at 7:50pm, little Zoey Reiten!View attachment 1499754

Congratulations again to family!!! Great pic of sisters holding hands. That means we will see you at Moab and Breck. Let me know if you want me to pickup a pallet of diapers from Costco. lol. :)

Congratulations again to family!!! Great pic of sisters holding hands. That means we will see you at Moab and Breck. Let me know if you want me to pickup a pallet of diapers from Costco. lol. :)
Hah, thanks buddy!!! See ya all in a couple weeks!

Wow fantastic...a new future member!

P1020844_zps1hqnmewm.jpg~original

Congratulations Papa! You seem to make great kids, so why not another, right? :)))
Thanks buddy! We are def thinking about it:)

Congratulations. Welcome to the best part of your life. It ain't easy, but it's something you wouldn't want to have missed. She's beautiful - God Bless her.
thanks so much for the kind words, we feel so blessed and we are so excited about our new addition!!!

My baby girl was born last night at 7:50pm, little Zoey Reiten!View attachment 1499754

Congratulations to you both... actually all three of you! I'm sure Emily is just as excited as you and Erica! Say hi to little Zoey for Linda and I!!

Will definitely see you out West next year!

Congratulations to you both... actually all three of you! I'm sure Emily is just as excited as you and Erica! Say hi to little Zoey for Linda and I!!

Will definitely see you out West next year!
thanks guys, you are gonna be missed big time this year! Emily is super super excited!!! We will def see you next year and you can meet little Zoey!
email6100.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom