200 series picture thread (23 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Smoky haze & phone lens made for odd lighting:

Drove my 80-year-old dad to the Mexican border fence...then up a rough back road into the hills...and then through a truck trail leading up...then around and down to the blocked highway with fires blazing in the area.

Made for an interesting, hazy sunset look through my phones tiny lens...
-San Diego harbor in the distance top right...Mexico to top left. Sun reflecting off of the San Diego harbor...brightest reflection just to the left of downtown San Diego. Some super-fragrant flowers too...

Dad loved it...

View attachment 1463646

View attachment 1463647

View attachment 1463648

And finally one with the sunlight behind us.

That's my dad's hand...

View attachment 1463651
awesome pics, love the lighting!!!

Impromptu mountain drive turned into an overnight stay. I generally keep a few sleeping essentials in the rig so it worked out.

IMG_1263.jpg

IMG_1258.jpg

Impromptu mountain drive turned into an overnight stay. I generally keep a few sleeping essentials in the rig so it worked out.

Who you gonna call??? Bumper Busters! 1-800-slee

20161007_191253.jpg

I was going through my cell phone pics and found this one from camping... it's a bit grainy, but still...

random pic from last years trip, ZGerman grabbing a pic as the sun rises!
i-56CX8XT-X2.jpg

^^ Very pretty country you have there... when was this taken?

That's a lot of snow for mid-May!

I LOVE that top photo, @Markuson! We're headed to SD this weekend. Wish we had an extra day to explore the trails. Looks amazing!

You can do it in only a few hours, as it's not a long drive at all to get there.

If you go directly to the truck trail (25 minutes from downtown), you'll be up at the top in less than an hour. Then if you return the way you came...it's a fairly quick trip to an AMAZING 280-300 degree view.

Let me know if you want directions. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom