200 series picture thread (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would use brass bar with hammering to remove and install cv axles as recommended in the FSM.

IMG_9647.JPG

IMG_9649.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_9603.JPG

Photo credit: Project_kitt4r

TJM it

I know, those guys are dilberts about not being faster with product. Its a shame especially for situations such as the one youre in. Whats your eye drawn to for immediate options

Lookin sharp. What lift did you go with?
2.5" OME (2702 front/2722 rear) installed by the fine folks at Slee Off-road in Golden, CO..

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
did you get the UCA's?
Yeah, forgot those plus added Spidertrax until I can score some TRD RW wheels. Stance looks right, just a wee bit of poke.

image.png
What the hell, one more now that I'm done cleaning road trip grime off it.

It's not @kreiten quality photo, just a rock by the house.
New BBS 20s, wrapped with 35x11.50 nitto Ridge Grapplers
20170321_115416.jpg

Made in Germany. 100% legit.

Made in Germany. 100% legit.
You asked me about these a while ago right???
I like them on your truck. I had 305-55-20 latitudes with those wheels. Hated them. Tire was too wide for the wheel.
Since I customized my TRDs I stopped searching for wheels.
I may do a custom finish on the OEMs for the summer and some some highway tires since we'll be traveling a lot to see colleges with the kids for the next 12 months.

Yeah, I asked when I first got my cruiser. I've wanted these wheels since before I bought my Tundra, years ago. I found a good deal on Rock Warriors and rolled them for the past two years. I was looking at my projected driving vs off roading schedule for the next few months and figured I'd be spending more time towing the boat to the lake than hitting the trails. Finding 35/11.50 really helped seal the deal. really digging the tires and the size. I may try to find some Tundra take offs for cheap for Breckenridge.

Slowly getting Gertrude up to speed aesthetically. Still waiting on TRD kevlar center cap emblems to complete the wheels. Getting her wet sanded, a clay bar treatment, and polished next weekend. Should bring her back to life. For now, I need to find her cover for the 12" of snow we are getting Tuesday-Wednesday.

View attachment 1419475
Normally not a 20's fan, but those look awesome. Nice look all round!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom