200 series differences between markets? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In the UAE all LC's have KDSS (at least EXR, GXR and VXR). They can be ordered with the V6, and 2 different V8 versions. No AHC as far I know. Technically all grades are identical. Only trim and options are different between the versions. Toyota UAE has a good spec sheet of the differences that you can download or request. Toyota is here also offering the Toyota Land Cruiser 5.7 Xtreme, which is upgraded by Artic Trucks UAE (upgrades are mostly suspension lift, shocks, wheels, tires and fenders), and the truck remains under full factory warranty of 5 years, unlimited KM's. I think the upgrade cost is about 10K$.

Edited: AHC is indeed available on the UAE VXR only.

Last edited:
In the UAE all LC's have KDSS (at least EXR, GXR and VXR). They can be ordered with the V6, and 2 different V8 versions. No AHC as far I know. Technically all grades are identical. Only trim and options are different between the versions. Toyota UAE has a good spec sheet of the differences that you can download or request. Toyota is here also offering the Toyota Land Cruiser 5.7 Xtreme, which is upgraded by Artic Trucks UAE (upgrades are mostly suspension lift, shocks, wheels, tires and fenders), and the truck remains under full factory warranty of 5 years, unlimited KM's. I think the upgrade cost is about 10K$.

Edited: AHC is indeed available on the UAE VXR only.

Is AHC/AVS available on the extreme?

The LC's with Xtreme upgrade that I have seen in the showroom where all EXR (so without AHC/AVS, but with KDSS); no idea if they can apply the upgrade to the VXR with AHC/AVC. Next time I am in the showroom, I will ask.

Yes, guys. The VX-R one has AHC, AVS and everything that Toyota can give it. U guys who have UAE LC200, could u tell me about her body and interior build quality? Its price here is way too good compared to the GX and US LC200, hence I can't stop thinking about the reason why. Lol

Yes, guys. The VX-R one has AHC, AVS and everything that Toyota can give it. U guys who have UAE LC200, could u tell me about her body and interior build quality? Its price here is way too good compared to the GX and US LC200, hence I can't stop thinking about the reason why. Lol

There is no difference in build quality from the one sold in other country; the quality is excellent... they are WW build in the same factory. Some parts, are locally added with Toyota approved accessories (Like navigation etc).

I guess the reason why LC's in UAE are priced so well is because they sell like hot bread; they go with big volumes.

Hi gang, how's it goin.
Me again, I'm gonna order my land cruiser in the next two days, and if nothing changes, she will arrive within 3 months from now. Thanks so much, dudes for all the advice.
Btw, there r some guys told me that this 4.6L V8 LC200 UAE has inferior build quality of the body and interior compared to the US one, and I should take the GX 460 instead. I will have few more days to decide, and it would be lovely if u guys could shed some light here. Thanks.
I have the Saudi version of the 4.6L LC200. They are popular here due to better fuel mileage (range) and they come with a locking rear diff. They are great quality but built for desert use. They have cloth interior, fewer air bags, less of the nice trim, a basic bolt on rear DVD.

That said the GXR with the 4.6L engine is a great truck for the desert. I'm your case I would go with the 5.7L VXR model. It has leather interior,
Nicer trim inside, comes with AHC but no KDSS and is sold here for on/off road use. They aren't as popular as the GX here because poodle just want a basic trim with a truck that holds up. My GXR doesn't have AHC or KDSS and no traction control, which makes sense since we just rally them in the desert.

Thank bros. I have purchased the LC200 and she is on the way. Should be here in the next week.

I have the Saudi version of the 4.6L LC200. They are popular here due to better fuel mileage (range) and they come with a locking rear diff. They are great quality but built for desert use. They have cloth interior, fewer air bags, less of the nice trim, a basic bolt on rear DVD.

That said the GXR with the 4.6L engine is a great truck for the desert. I'm your case I would go with the 5.7L VXR model. It has leather interior,
Nicer trim inside, comes with AHC but no KDSS and is sold here for on/off road use. They aren't as popular as the GX here because poodle just want a basic trim with a truck that holds up. My GXR doesn't have AHC or KDSS and no traction control, which makes sense since we just rally them in the desert.

Thanks, I took the 4.6 VX-R one, as the 6 speeds tranny should fit the traffic condition here better. Do u know anyway to check the vehicle specs/trims via chassis number/engine number/VIN number of the UAE LC?

She has just arrived yesterday and I feel so good. Ride quality, sound isolation and the chassis are top notch. However, the suv has been shipped without the maps database microSD card, so I can't use navigation feature. Do u guys know where could I download maps for this LC200? Thanks a lot, dudes.

IMG_20170917_184834.jpg

IMG_20170917_184515_1.jpg

IMG_20170917_184353.jpg

She has just arrived yesterday and I feel so good. Ride quality, sound isolation and the chassis are top notch. However, the suv has been shipped without the maps database microSD card, so I can't use navigation feature. Do u guys know where could I download maps for this LC200? Thanks a lot, dudes.

View attachment 1538533

View attachment 1538534

View attachment 1538535

Congrat!! Man, this looks so sexy!! Wish we have this in the US, I will be all over it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom