Wanted 200 series '08-'13 with low miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a preferably one owner low mileage 200 series cruiser. Prefer black, white, or gray but will consider other colors. Good maintenance history of course. I found a '09 I am close to pulling the trigger on, but wanted to reach out to my Mud family for any great deals that I can't see on Cars, Cargurus, Autotrader, or TrueCar. Want to stay below $45k please. Thanks.

Paul

What did you get? Price?

It's a Toyota certified '13 LC with 61k miles for $43890. Gray/Black, 1 owner and really good maintenance history. I've been looking hard, and man do these things go fast. Do you know of one for sale as I have a colleague interested in a 200 possibly?

Last edited:
Well, I haven't yet picked it up but it's detailed and at the dealer waiting for me to sign papers. It's a Toyota certified '13 LC with 61k miles for $43890. Gray/Black, 1 owner and really good maintenance history. I've been looking hard, and man do these things go fast. Do you know of one for sale?

You haven't picked it up yet?! I wouldn't be broadcasting everywhere that you bought it and what you paid/will pay for it until you have keys in hand. There are a lot of people cruising these boards looking for a deal, so until the deal is done and over I wouldn't be telling people about it.

You haven't picked it up yet?! I wouldn't be broadcasting everywhere that you bought it and what you paid/will pay for it until you have keys in hand. There are a lot of people cruising these boards looking for a deal, so until the deal is done and over I wouldn't be telling people about it.

Thanks for the heads up, but it is paid for and a done deal. I decided to wait until this week to pick it up while I'm in the area on business so I can kill 2 birds with one stone since its 3.5 hours away. Nonetheless, I mentioned if @teambell knew of one for sale because after purchasing mine, a colleague has shown interest and I could point him to this thread if so.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up, but it is paid for and a done deal. I would never broadcast that I owned anything unless I did. I decided to wait until this week to pick it up while I'm in the area on business so I can kill 2 birds with one stone. It's 3.5 hours one way. Nonetheless, I mentioned if @teambell knew of one for sale because after purchasing mine, a colleague has shown interest and I could point him to this thread if so.

Good call - I've been active or lurking on this board for 15+ years, and believe me I've seen certain vehicles get plucked from people who post what they're about to buy before the deal is done. The likelihood the average Honda Accord buyer is active on a popular forum is probably 1 in 50,000, but the likelihood the average 200 series buyer is active on a board like this is probably more like 1 in 5.

Good call - I've been active or lurking on this board for 15+ years, and believe me I've seen certain vehicles get plucked from people who post what they're about to buy before the deal is done. The likelihood the average Honda Accord buyer is active on a popular forum is probably 1 in 50,000, but the likelihood the average 200 series buyer is active on a board like this is probably more like 1 in 5.

I believe it and thanks for the heads up. If it's not there, then they better wire my money back into my account and explain to my lawyer why the mutually signed buyers agreement is no longer valid lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom