200 Rear Bumper Chop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I gotta hand it to you man, you can set a goal and get it done. Not sure I could take mine out the day after abuse it like that.

🤜 🤛

I gotta hand it to you man, you can set a goal and get it done. Not sure I could take mine out the day after abuse it like that.

🤜 🤛
i went out in the desert with @FlightMedic178 when his 200 was less than a week old. He was rockin 41psi street tires on a stock truck, he was already hitting it hard and getting it done. Rock gardens and river crossings. I live seeing people use shiny new trucks like this.

IMG_642CA3BC0BC8-1.jpeg

IMG_9F4F1DA7B5D8-1.jpeg

Last edited:
i went out in the desert with @FlightMedic178 when his 200 was less than a week old. He was rockin 41psi street tires on a stock truck, he was already hitting it hard and getting it done. Rock gardens and river crossings. I live seeing people use shiny new trucks like this.

Haha my thought process is.... can’t really afford the truck anyway.... so when they come to repo it... they won’t want it back! 🤪

Fantastic job. Great to see this done. Is your vehicle lifted at all?

Really like this idea...especially since you can jack from that rear pipe slider/bumper. Shows it will take a hit and follows my desire to keep my rig as light as possible. I want to find a way to carry max trax and shovel. I've been avoiding carrying anything on the roof but may end up strapping max trax and shovel up there as well as an awning. I'm going to look into chopping the front. I imagine it has been done already. Just need some pipe protection and a winch mount.

Really like this idea...especially since you can jack from that rear pipe slider/bumper. Shows it will take a hit and follows my desire to keep my rig as light as possible. I want to find a way to carry max trax and shovel. I've been avoiding carrying anything on the roof but may end up strapping max trax and shovel up there as well as an awning. I'm going to look into chopping the front. I imagine it has been done already. Just need some pipe protection and a winch mount.

You can drill holes into the OEM crossbars and secure the Maxtrax using their mounting pins. I imagine you could do something similar with the shovel. Credit to @mcgaskins for the idea/inspiration.

IMG_1394.JPG

IMG_1393.JPG

As requested! Haha

I really dig the stance of your truck. What particular OME springs did you use front and rear? Also, what tire size?

5FAD8646-89C8-459B-AE34-5AC611886D0A.png

Here’s a screen shot of my order from cruiser outfitters.
It was suppose to be a 2 inch lift and ended up about 3 inches because of the heavy springs I’m thinking. Even without UCAs it aligns completely fine. Also... it rides plenty squishy for my taste.... not harsh at all.
The tires are 275/70/18 KM3s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom