Wanted 2/1980 2F Manifold Assembly

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jun 14, 2018
Threads
11
Messages
26
Location
United States
Location
United States
I am in need of a manifold assembly (exhaust and intake) for a February of 1980 FJ40. Part # 17100-61083 or 17100-61080.
 
I am in need of a manifold assembly (exhaust and intake) for a February of 1980 FJ40. Part # 17100-61083 or 17100-61080.
Have both from a 1977 fj40 not sure of part numbers are they on the pieces?

9A0C28F2-6171-4A48-9F26-3A5BC0A03901.webp


6201D100-92FC-4BE2-A374-9A411BF83D83.webp


8FA4EB3D-73CA-4199-A394-229744DC903C.webp
 
@darter , the EGR attached to the rear manifold ear starting in 1979.
 
@C123MS I believe I have that manifold set tucked away in a corner of my shop that I have planned to get to in the morning. It has been back there, behind a stack of radiators for 30 years, so its going to be a lot more low mileage than anything anyone else can offer you. :)
 
Last edited:
@C123MS I believe I have that manifold set tucked away in a corner of my shop that I have planet to get to in the morning. It has been back there, behind a stack of radiators for 30 years, so its going to be a lot more low mileage than anything anyone else can offer you. :)
Haha. PM some pictures when you can?
 
Wow!! It's good to be confident enough to know exactly what everyone in this community has and pronounce, "Mine is BETTER".
 
14A3B775-BBEF-4C36-94D4-CB1D11F054C0.webp

818-953-9230 to follow up. Will not separate.
 
Well, I guess I’m about 8 months.ate to this conversation! I believe that i need a set a intake/exhaust manifolds for my 78 Fj40. P/O put headers on it, and plumbed a strange looking EGR valve into the system-not attached to carb!?
*65swb45, could I send you some pics of my “situation”? I’d love to get your advise.
 
Leave a voicemail at the shop and we’ll take it from there.;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom