1hz urgent help needed noise from injector pump possible (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ive had my 80 making this buzzing noise for about 5000ks now doesn't miss dosnt idle funny only happens from 1/4 throttle to 3/4 throttle I'm not real keen to pull apart my injector pump I case it isn't the problem can anyone shed some light on the problem it's driving me mental and I'm not real keen on something going majorly wrong somewhere

That doesn't sound any good. Try posting in the diesel section and see if anyone has any ideas. Was there an ACSD (Assisted Cold Start Device) on the pump from factory that hasn't been removed yet?

Yeah asdc got taken out years ago motor is solid just about to hit 600xxxks dosent blow a ounce of smoke or miss I've been doing some ringing around and have been told it may be due to a bad oring on the fuel filter its letting tiny air bubbles in due for a service again so just waiting for my filters to come tomorrow see if that improves it in anyway

Yeah asdc got taken out years ago motor is solid just about to hit 600xxxks dosent blow a ounce of smoke or miss I've been doing some ringing around and have been told it may be due to a bad oring on the fuel filter its letting tiny air bubbles in due for a service again so just waiting for my filters to come tomorrow see if that improves it in anyway
Did you figure it out? Mine just started doing g this same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom