1hz Head bolts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows the part number for ARP headstuds or where i can get headstuds for a 1hz. Going to be running 30psi plus and want the head to stay on.

Thanks!

Joshua, try posting this question in the Diesel/24V section, you will get more of a response there.

If you tell us where you are, someone may know somewhere close to you. Hint put something recognisable in your location.
Otherwise search online.

If you tell us where you are, someone may know somewhere close to you. Hint put something recognisable in your location.
Otherwise search online.
I am in Townsville hencs TSV,

I don't really mind if if they aren't local.

90910-02096 is for a 1995 1HZ and there 26 of them. There is also a "Washer Plate" that goes with them but that is dependant on year. All the information in the first post makes it easier.
When you have the part numbers, put them into google and you should see a list of online suppliers. From there you can compare prices and freight.

90910-02096 is for a 1995 1HZ and there 26 of them. There is also a "Washer Plate" that goes with them but that is dependant on year. All the information in the first post makes it easier.
When you have the part numbers, put them into google and you should see a list of online suppliers. From there you can compare prices and freight.
Thanks heaps mate, is that for ARP head studs or bolts?

Whats ARP? The part numbers are for OEM. if arp is a nuts and bolts supplier you would have to convert it their system of part numbers.

ARP do performance fasteners,

There is nothing wrong with the bolts I have in the head of my hz now but I am about to be pushing some big power and boost and need head studs to keep the head on the block. I found today that Engines Australia do a head stud kit for about $750 but surely there are universal studs around.

ARP do performance fasteners,

There is nothing wrong with the bolts I have in the head of my hz now but I am about to be pushing some big power and boost and need head studs to keep the head on the block. I found today that Engines Australia do a head stud kit for about $750 but surely there are universal studs around.

Try contacting ARP directly.
Outside Australia, these engines aren't typicallytypowered powered up to the point where ARP studs are going to be necessary, they may not make them.

OEM bolts are proven well in excess of 30psi boost.

but I am about to be pushing some big power and boost and need head studs to keep the head on the block.

What sort of HP/Torque are you looking at?

Easier to stick a LS1 in there. The HP you are trying to achieve kills off the point of having a diesel in the 1st place. Your money.

I have already had the whole engine rebuilt with ceramic pistons and 1hdt rods etc etc.. Have a 12mm pump, its all set up.

With the turbo I have coming and the right tune it should hopefully see close to that figure.

Excellent, then. Toyota utilized the same rods in HZ-T... I'm assuming you machined the pistons to take the larger wrist pins?

I'm working on finding studs for my 15BF-T, if I come across anything for the HZ, I'll let you know.

Excellent, then. Toyota utilized the same rods in HZ-T... I'm assuming you machined the pistons to take the larger wrist pins?

I'm working on finding studs for my 15BF-T, if I come across anything for the HZ, I'll let you know.
Yeah mate larger gudgeon pins, its a kit online to make it full turbo spec.

I know HP diesel does replacement studs but they want $1000 dollars where as most ARP studs are like 400ish.

My thought was to get the dimensions of the bolts and get studs to match.

Yeah mate larger gudgeon pins, its a kit online to make it full turbo spec.

I know HP diesel does replacement studs but they want $1000 dollars where as most ARP studs are like 400ish.

My thought was to get the dimensions of the bolts and get studs to match.

New decal for you.

IMG_1896.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom